Superior Internet Solutions / Unauthorized Charges

CA, United States Review updated:
3.5

Unauthorized charges for the last three months! They won't cancel! They just keep sending me ticket numbers and ignoring me!!!

I recently filed this complaint with the BB - and they are still charging my credit card.

In late 2006 I was contacted by this company soliciting my business. I indicated at that time that I was interested in their service but would not be able to sign up for a few months. Their salesperson told me that the "special pricing they were offering was about to expire" and that I could sign up now and would not be charged the monthly service fee until my website was activated. The following two months I was charged (by automatic deduction on my credit card) $99. I complained and the money was refunded in February of 2007. I never activated a website with them – I have never given them a url to use. I no longer intend on using their service. They had contacted me to see if I was ready to start using their service and I indicated that I was not. On 11/8/2007 they started deducting a monthly fee for service never received – 9 Charges in 8 days!
$99.00 on 11/8/2007
$99.00 on 11/9/2007
$99.00 on 11/14/2007
$99.00 on 11/15/2007
$99.00 on 11/16/2007
$99.00 on 12/7/2007
I began trying to resolve this with them around November 15, 2007. I have sent numerous emails requesting a refund and cancellation of my account. I explicitly told them that they were no longer authorized to charge my credit card. I have left 3 voicemails. On 12/7 – they charged my credit card without authorization. I received another invoice via email today! This is a notice that your invoice 38730 has been generated for services by Superior Internet Solutions on 2007/12/22. Total Due: $99.00 Due Date: 2008/01/05 Your payment method is: CC Batch We will process your credit card shortly and you will see a charge from Superior Internet Solutions for this transaction. If you have any questions please contact us at billing@superiorroi.com or call 888.968.8808. I am requesting a full refund on all payments made. Including the initial start up fee.

Comments

Gl
  25th of Sep, 2008
The sales force is rude and must be working out of a boiler room setup

Told the guy no after a quick Internet search and hung up.
Then he called me back instantly with his redialer.

Called me rude for not justifying my NO answer.

I never do business with companies that rely on high contact pressure to sell their service.

Be very careful with this company.
An
  23rd of Jan, 2009
My clients email is down because of some false mailbox we never created. Trying to contact them on a Friday, 5:30 pm I automatically go into a an after hours mail box. They should be open another 1.5 hrs (5pm their time). I can also not connect to a support page where they usually do first contact ticket based support.

If it were up to me, this WOULD NOT be our provider. Less than poor support and some very ironic issues being that their a telco based company. They've had serious phone issues every time I've called!

Don't expect kind words from their end either.

Who runs a business like this?
Fo
  6th of Feb, 2009
I am a former employee of Superior, and I definitely would not reccommend that anyone do business with them. I was very surprised how they treated their own employees along with the customers. If you can get out of your contract, I definitely would!
Xs
  17th of Feb, 2009
I just dont understand why dont FBI go for Superior...!!!
Ej
  13th of May, 2010
Great company!!! You people are the few bad apples in the bunch. Superior did a great job with my GOOGLE Adwords campaign. Thanks for all the good referal business from my online advertising!
Re
  14th of May, 2010
Please dont waste your time with these jokers. They will make promises and cant keep them. The product is inferior and the company is very unstable, closed in 2008. Trust an ex employee its all HYPE, dont waste your time with these hacks.‎