Superior Internet Solutions / telemarketing scams
My telephone number has been on the Federal Trade Commission's Do Not Call List since 2003. I have been repeatedly telephoned by the company listed in this complaint. They are rude, when I tell them I never do business with companies that "cold call" me. When I need to purchase something, I contact companies myself. This company is using the telephone number, [protected]. When they call, they identify themselves as "GOOGLE". A "google search on the internet" (superior internet solutions complaints) provides a wealth of information from people ripped off by this firm.
Also...very important! A firm that phones numbers supposedly protected from telemarketing by the Federal Trade Commission, is an unethical firm and NO ONE SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! There are even complaints from clients of "Superior Internet Solution" who have had many unauthorized charges on their credit cards.
DO NOT TAKE ANY CALLS FROM [protected]!
DO NOT ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH SUPERIOR INTERNET SOLUTIONS!
DO NOT GIVE ANYONE CALLING YOU FROM THAT PHONE NUMBER ANY INFORMATION AT ALL, NO CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, NO NAMES, ETC.
More Superior Internet Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- Superior Internet Solutions - Unauthorized Charges 
- Superior Internet Solutions - Misleading Website 
- Superior Internet Solutions - Lies, horrible customer service, inferior products, fraudulent charges 
- Superior Internet Solutions - FALSE CLAIMS - SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE 
- Superior Internet Solutions - This Company really Sucks 
- Superior Internet Solutions - Harrassing Calls 
- Superior Internet Solutions - Service 
- Superior Internet Solutions - Poor service!