Superior Gold Group / They took my IRA money!

1 Santa Monica, CA, United States Review updated:

I too invested a large sum of money with this company and have yet to have my order filled. I have made many, many phone calls with no satisfactory results. I even tried to set up an appointment to meet with someone in person while I was in California and could not get this done. You just get the run around from anyone you talk to. How do they train these people to lie to customers who call to find out about their accounts?? I have contacted the FBI, the Sec. of State in Calif., the Atty. General's office in Texas and Calif. and the Commodities, Futures and Trading Commission. A nice man at this organizatin told me what information to send him and he would forward it all to the FTC. He also said he had heard there is a class action suit being filed. Does anyone know the law firm that is filing the class action suit?? If so, please post it. The crazy thing is these people are still in business and bilking new customers every day! How does that happen?

Comments

• Sg
      5th of Sep, 2011

This is to update you on the status of our case against Superior Gold Group and Bruce Sands. We have received 260 written complaints from former customers such as yourself. The total claimed losses of these complaints is more than 11 million dollars.
    join this victims group for updates and information: