Superior Gold Group / illegal practices, stealing from customers

1 Santa Monica, CA, United States

Our experience is the same as everyone else's. We ordered gold and silver American Eagle coins and once they received our money all contact with them stopped once the date came and went when we were suppose to receive our order. They are the worst type of criminals. Bruce Sands and co. are evil. They hide behind a "fake" Christian doctrine to try to gain your trust. I don't know about anyone else but when we were ordering they would always say "God Bless" or "Blessings" or even "we are a company that stands behind Christian morals" and then turn around and robbed us blind. I recommend that everyone check with your state and see if they are even licensed to do business where you live. If they aren't [they aren't in our state], your Attorney General's office will go after them. You need to fight theses people with everything you've got. Call the Securities Exchange Commission. I did but they said there hadn't been enough complaints for them to do anything about it. Contact your state Senator; we did and she is going to check into it. Really fight! Don't let them win and steal your money. Even if we don't get our money back, we can see that they are put in prison. Personally, I would love to see that happen.
Good Luck to everyone.