Superior Gold Group / Loss of IRA funds

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I invested a large sum of monies from my 401k account with Superior Gold Group last Sept. 2009. I have since been hoodwinked and cannot retrieve my funds from Superior Gold Group and/or GoldStar Trust Company in Canyon, TX. I have been given the runaround by both companies regarding my original investment and they refuse to cooperate with me, my investment banker or my gold dealer here in Pittsburgh. I should have made a substantial increase in my original investment based on gold prices increasing over this past year and yet I cannot get a straight answer from anyone regarding the true value of my account at this time. I have been sending emails and requesting assistance for many months but to no avail. It has become quite apparent that this transaction was done with an unscrupulous intention to literally take my money and not give me what I originally purchased in terms of gold and silver. No one wants to talk to me, my banker or my gold dealer and we have all made numerous attempts to call both companies requesting the value of my account and what is necessary for me to retrieve my original investment, let alone what I should have accrued over this past year. I have since found a lawfirm (Craft Hughes, P.C.) who is planning to file a class action suit against Superior Gold Group in the next month and I have requested to become a part of this lawsuit as soon as possible.

Comments

• Ni
      1st of Dec, 2010

please email me at lstonebraker@mac.com