Superior Door Parts / Rip Off

1 Edison, NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered a part from this company. The same date, they emailed me a receipt and also charged my bank card. For a week, I called them every day on the phone, leaving phone messages (nobody ever answers their phone), and emailed them, requesting that they contact me and inform me if they had the item in stock and when it would be shipped. They have NEVER, to this day, returned ANY of my phone messages or emails. As a result, on 12-16-8, I emailed them and also called them and left a phone message informing them that the order was canceled immediately. Their website says nothing about a policy prohibiting order cancellation. They have no stated policy about this matter. On 12-19-8, AFTER I clearly informed them that I canceled the order, THEN they sent me an email stating that my order was being shipped. I returned the mail item they sent me, unopened, writing on the outside of the package RETURN TO SENDER. I never received the item back, so I assume they received it. They have refused to issue a refund as requested, and refused to ship me the item for which they have charged my bank card. In my opinion, this merchant is rude, unprofessional, deceptive and dishonest and I would strongly urge all consumers to avoid this merchant.

More Superior Door Parts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of Feb, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...THEY DID NOT SEND A CONFIRMATION NUMBER MUCH LESS A TIME OF EXPECTED DELIVERY. 2 WEEKS LATER WE GET 1 OF THE 2 PARTS WE ORDERED. BOX DID NOT EVEN HAVE A PACKING SLIP IN IT.

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Ri
      13th of Feb, 2009

Same thing happened to me. We order and no confirmation was even sent to our email addy...I should have known something's up. 2 weeks later after talking to them several times (a lot more times, not getting an answer) they insure me that it was sent a week after it was ordered and should be in the mail any minute. 2 weeks later we finally got the package...1! Only 1 of the 2 that we ordered came in. I called again the following day and no answer. The answering machine would pick up and it said that they were open from 730am to 6pm Eastern and only at 11pm did i get someone on the phone. The lady said there power was out so she didn't come in until 1030am, but I was calling then too. So she just didn't pick up.

So I looked them up after having so much trouble and if you google the map, the actual business looks like someone's home. Yep, not a "real" business. Maybe that's what the problem is all about.

• Ri
    Superior Door Parts - Unreliable
    Superior Door Parts
    Missouri

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! If you want crappy service at a place that doesn't care about customers...if you want to wait forever for your order...then Superior Door parts is for you!

SCAMMERS!

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

10th of Mar, 2009

10th of Mar, 2009

Agree. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

• Ki
      20th of Jul, 2009

• Gu
      11th of Mar, 2010

After placing my order they seemed to vanish ! The phone is never answered real time even on the first call to place an order. I strongly advise using another supplier

• 34
      11th of Aug, 2010

I am having the same problem too. Fortunately I live close enough were I can pay them a personal visit and choke the [censor] out of some one.

• De
      4th of Jan, 2011

I cannot belive it. I ordered a product from these rip off artists and received a confirmatory email same day. When I called the company to inquire abut delivery, I got a tape ( woman's voice ) stating that the messsage box was full. I tried again the next day only to get the same message. I emailed the comapny ...no response. I did check and my credit card and they did cash out the order.

I went to Google for the web address and noticed.. "Superior Door Parts Complaints". When I clicked the hyperlink, it took me here...wow. I just got ripped off too. $35 out the door to these scammers. I plan on contacting my CC company to try to get my money back.

Stay Away from this company. These complaints have been out there for almost two years and they are still at it. The BBB should put a stop to them.

• Sc
    Edison
    New Jersey
    Phone: 866-901-1600
    superiordoorparts.com

I ordered a part and have never received it. My credit card was charged the day of the on line purchase. I have left 2 phone messages and 2 email messages and now the voice mail box is full and can take no more messages. The charge was under $50, so my credit card company will not act on it - I guess Superior Door Parts knows this. They have an F BBB rating with many complaints not even responded to by them.

27th of Sep, 2011

I agree do not buy anything from this company. I ordered a logic board for an opener. They charged my credit card then never sent the part. I called and emailed them several times a week. I too got no one to ever answer the phone or an email. After a month I cancelled the order and ordered from another company. Two weeks after I cancelled a package shows up with my part. I called and emailed again for the next month looking for a return auth, number like ther policy says to do. Again no answer. Thank goodness I paid with a credit card. They cancelled the sale and returned my money. The part is still sitting here if they want it back. Just call first for a Return Authorization Number ( if i decide to answer the phone) then I will ship it back at your expense. So never buy anything from this company!