Superior Door Parts / SCAMMERS

Phone: 1-866-901-1600

Can't get a hold of them, I've tried calling several times. I want to know when I'm going to receive my order. My credit card has been charged and now I may have to just pay it with out my purchase. This totally sucks!

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I will never buy from them again!

More Superior Door Parts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mp
      10th of Jun, 2009

Happened to me too. I ordered a part, they didn't ship it. I called, emailed, the works, nothing. I called Discover Card to complain and suddenly the part showed up. I refused the shipment because I had already received the part from another company. I never got a refund and I had no receipt of my return. I blew it because I have no receipt of shipment so Discover Card can't help me. I understand DC's position. Superior Door people suck. I'm out only $17 but what a stupid and cheap scam outfit they are.

• As
      21st of Sep, 2010

It happened to me also. Superior Door is a rip-off. I called and emailed and never received the part. This company has to be put out of business. People like this deserve one thing and one thing only, removal from the Internet I would never recommend them and I will post in as many locations that they are a true rip-off.

• Bu
      14th of Jan, 2011

ORDERED PART ON WEDNES DAY JAN. 5TH 2011 THERE WEB SITE SAYS IT WAS SENT ON MON. THE 11TH UPS IT'S FRIDAY THE 15TH. NO PARTS NO TRACKING NUMBER FOR UPS.I TRIED TO CALL THEM NOTHING. MAIL BOX FULL. WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ABLE TO DO THIS..?