SuperFoods RX / Free trial is a joke!

SuperFoods RX
www.superfoodsrx.com

I ordered their free trial which was a joke. I paid for shipping and handling for delivery which took over three weeks. Before I even got the vitamins I contacted them to cancel since it was taking so long. Within a week after that they had charged my bank account. I called and talked to a customer service rep that was absolutely no help so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I did get my money returned but the catch of the whole thing was it was supposed to be a free trial, yet if I did not return the unused portion of the free trial I would be charged for them. So I returned them and paid more shipping. That is not a free trial. That is fraudulent advertising.

Va

More SuperFoods RX Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ne
      29th of Feb, 2008

I'm going through the exact same scenario that you describe. They don't respond to their emails. I gave up and told them I'd keep the "trial" order, but to cancel all future orders. I figured why pay more shipping and handling feels to send the order back. I think that's the basis of their business. I should have figured this was a scam!!!

• Ph
      4th of Aug, 2008

Superfoodsrx is supposed to send me a refund. Instead I received a letter from their lawyer saying owed them money. Get the word out. They are nothing but scammers.

• Ms
    SuperFoods RX - reaction
    SuperFoods RX
    10 Corporate Park Ste 130
    Irvine
    California

I ordered the trial size of SuperFoods Rx. The suggestion dose was "take 1 Package (3 tablets and 1 softgel) with a meal. The list of ingredients is very long and it includes vitamins and minerals. There is also a section called SFRx "Phytovite" Wholefood blend.
    I took 1 tablet and the softgel after eating my breakfast. Within 15 minutes, I developed a bad headache, was sick to my stomach, had heart palpatations and became dizzy. This continued for the next 10 hours. I took 1 tylenol for the headache with no releaf.
    I have not read any side effects for this product.

• Pa
      10th of Aug, 2016

I took this, actually most of the box and had no issues. Not surprising though that you, or anyone could have a reaction to any one ingredient if you're not used to taking it :(

• De
    SuperFoods RX - Fraudulent advertising
    Superfoods RX

I ordered their free trial which was a joke. I paid for shipping and handling for delivery which took over three weeks. Before I even got the vitamins I contacted them to cancel since it was taking so long. Within a week after that they had charged my bank account. I called and talked to a customer service rep that was absolutely no help so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I did get my money returned but the catch of the whole thing was it was supposed to be a free trial, yet if I did not return the unused portion of the free trial I would be charged for them. So I returned them and paid more shipping. That is not a free trial. that is fraudulent advertising.