Supercutstwo haircuts

I did not take my reciept nor did my stylist tell me her name. I went in to get a haircut earlier today as I seen in a text message from SuperCuts that the haircut was 12$ this week. I went in with my boyfriend. I was told it would be a 25 minute wait as there was a lady and two little girls in front of us. They rushed us back. My boyfriends hair is kinky and curly so he asked for a shampoo first as it was all over the place from wearing a hat. My stylist washed my hair before cutting it. His stylist did not wash his hair as he asked and just went straight to buzzing it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Council Bluffs, IAShe did not shape the back of his head either. She rounded it and made it look like an oval when he wanted a straight edge. I asked my stylist to do half an inch off of my hair after she washed it. She took an inch and a half off. We were in and out of there within 15 minutes even with getting my hair washed. Even with the discounted haircut this week, we are both absolutely mortified about our hair. He was too embarrassed to even say anything to the stylist because she seemed in a bad mood while we were there. We are honestly so upset over the fact of the poor customer service and lack of communication skills they had towards us.

Ka