Supercuts / rude and threatening!
My husband, 5 year old daughter and myself arrived at 2pm to a waiting room with one person and one person in each chair. Before we were even in the door, we were told "Sorry, we can't take any more. We're closed." The door was open, the "Open" light on in the window. I asked the manager, Nila, if they were closed at 3pm, why were they turning away customers now? She became very rude and belligerent and told me that the people currently in the salon had called first, so she was willing to take them before 3. Her assistant, Duane, piped up that he had "somewhere to be at 3:00." I asked them why their after-work plans were affecting my day? As a consumer, if a business is open until 3pm, they should be open until 3pm. Even if you are in a grocery store that is closing in 10 minutes, you get the courtesy of concluding your business before being asked to leave at closing time. Nila started yelling in front of other customers and putting her finger in my face at which point I said "Don't you talk over me, I'm the customer!" She called the police, saying that I was threatening her. Imagine my horror in front of my 5 year old daughter as we tried to leave and were confronted with my possible arrest over trying to get haircuts for my family. The police officer saw the fiasco for what it was and told me that I was free to go, but I am absolutely mortified that I have been humiliated like this. I am a 5'2", 180# mother there with her family! Is she kidding? I will never, ever, ever step foot into a Supercuts again. Their lower prices are by no means offset by the horrible business practices and disregard for their customers.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts 7065 W Ann Rd #140 - rude. person tried cheating me and did a real bad job
- Supercuts - reception desk
- Supercuts Mystic View Road, Everett MA - extremely unprofessional
- Supercuts - refund not received yet since 10/5/18
- Supercuts - not much to say just look at the pictures I attached