Supercuts / terrible customer service
I walked into a super cuts at 9:35am. There was no one in the store except for the hair cutter rocking in the chair looking bored. She came up to me and asked if I had called first. I said no. Then she asked how many wanted haircuts (I had my two girls). I told her 3 if possible. She then SIGHED, and fumbled through her THREE slips and told me there would be a wait.
WHY? I thought, as I am the only one here.
She said she had a waxing at 9:30 (but it was already 9:35) and two cuts at 10:00 and she was the only one there.
I was floored! She would rather be bored than cut hair for 30mins, and now that they don't dry or style hair, it only takes about 10-15mins per person. I told her to forget it and walked out.
I will NOT visit a Supercuts again, I thought they were great for walk-ins, but I guess I was wrong. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Super Cuts - haircut and blue tips
- Supercuts - hair cuts
- Supercuts - haircut
- Supercuts - haircut and broken necklace
- Supercuts - failure to use disinfectant resulting in herpes being transmitted