Supercuts / terrible customer service

1 401 Baldwin StJenison, MI, United States Review updated:

I walked into a super cuts at 9:35am. There was no one in the store except for the hair cutter rocking in the chair looking bored. She came up to me and asked if I had called first. I said no. Then she asked how many wanted haircuts (I had my two girls). I told her 3 if possible. She then SIGHED, and fumbled through her THREE slips and told me there would be a wait.

WHY? I thought, as I am the only one here.

She said she had a waxing at 9:30 (but it was already 9:35) and two cuts at 10:00 and she was the only one there.

I was floored! She would rather be bored than cut hair for 30mins, and now that they don't dry or style hair, it only takes about 10-15mins per person. I told her to forget it and walked out.

I will NOT visit a Supercuts again, I thought they were great for walk-ins, but I guess I was wrong. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Va

Comments

• Sh
      8th of Nov, 2008

SUPER CUTS IS RUDE AND UNPROFESIONAL

On November 8th, on Michigan Ave, Chicago, I was threatened to be thrown out of the store simply because i was requesting if they could take care of me at 5:01, 1 minute late. I had called prior to my arrival and was at the intersection 2 doors away from the store but did not know the exact location. I called and the lady in the store said, she had no idea and could not guide me. Can you beleive that??!!! She works at the store and doesn't know one block north of her?!! Obviously she did not want me to come. When i finally made it at 5:01, she simply refused to talk to me and. When i said that this was unacceptable, she threatened to throw me out of the store!!! This is beyond shocking!! Never again am i returning to this supercuts or any supercuts. At a time in the eceonomy when you can't loose customers, these people really know how to do business. I was a 2 year customer never returning again.

• Ri
      27th of Mar, 2013

I went into the Supercuts on Whiting Street, Hingham, MA this mornign and was told by one of two stylists on duty that it would be 10 to 15 minutes. I took a seat, thinking that for Easter week that wasn't a bad wait.

One stylist was cutting the hair o a couple whom she obvioulsy knew, and seemingly was related to. As to be expected, these cuts took a little longer than usual and then the good bye scene at th register seemed to take even longer. The other "stylist" spent the whole time cutting the hair of a gentleman, who when I entered the store was stretched out snoring on a waitng bench. They clearly knew each other as they regaled each other, and everyone in hearing distance (which may have been well into the next town) about their drinking escapades, their sexual escapades, their sexual "prowess" and his ability to beat the system by collecting unemployment, watching tv all night and sleeping all day.

After just over an hour, one of the stylists asked the other if she had some particular supply. The answer was negative, whereupon the two of them left the floor for an extended period to go search the back room. At this point I stood up and announced to those who had arrived after me (and were still awake) that if I had received a cut when I arrived, I would need another now.

Suprecuts Get In..Get Out..###