Supercuts / terrible customer service!
They told me it would be a fifteen minute wait so I sat down with my 3 small children, 20 minutes pass and a call ahead person walks in a gets their haircut right away. I understand that they have call ahead, but then the phone rang and they took the name and placed it in the front of the line. My 20 minutes of waiting to this point was useless. We have now been waiting 35 minutes and again they take someone before us b/c they called 5 minutes before. They don't even bother to tell you that all call aheads come first nor do they apologize for the extended wait. I left with my kids and WILL NEVER EVER RETURN! I actually think I needed this b/c they give awful hair cuts. They lack experience and personality all in one. I hope anyone who reads this will learn to call ahead or better yet go somewhere that offers style.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - haircut
- [Resolved] Supercuts - Salon manager
- Supercuts - haircut 
- Supercuts, Happy Valley, Oregon - hair cut and style
- Supercuts - false advertising