Superbiiz.com / About 2 weeks after buying a motherboard from Superbiiz, Visa Fraud Alert called about suspicious charges
I'll just list the facts, you draw your own conclusions:
1) About 2 weeks after buying a motherboard from Superbiiz, Visa Fraud Alert called about suspicious charges on the card used for that purchase.
2) The charges were made at a Target in Hayward, CA, which is in Santa Clara county.
3) The local phone number listed on the Superbiiz website is in area code 408, also in Santa Clara county.
4) I live in Atlanta, GA, and this is the only purchase I have ever made from anyone in CA.
More Superbiiz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Superbiiz.com - I have not been happy with this experience 
- Superbiiz - Lies, extortion
- Superbiiz - They should be out of business!!
- www.superbiiz.com - the info didn't show where my order was
- Superbiiz - intel - core i7-7700 3.6ghz quad-core processor is already damaged upon delivery.
- Superbiiz - no information about my order