SUPERBALIFE INTERNATIONAL, LLC- ZYATRIM / THEY OVERCHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY CONSENT

1171 SOUTH ROBERTSON BLVDLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 1800 708-5762
WHEN I CALLED FOR THE FREE TRIAL BOTTLE, AS ADVERTISED IN COSMO, THE GUY WHO ANSWERED KEPT TRYING TO SELL ME A WHOLE BOTTLE. EVENTUALLY, HE DROPPED IT DOWN TO 39.00 FOR THE ONE- MONTH SUPPLY BOTTLE. I REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM "MY CARD WILL ONLY BE CHARGED 39.00? NO SHIPPING, NO HANDLING, NO NOTHING, 39.00 EVEN?" AND EVERY TIME HE REPLIED YES. YESTERDAY I LOOKED AT MY ACCOUTN ONLINE AND I WAS CHARGED 49.90.
Ka

Comments

St
  25th of Jun, 2009
i have ordered from this company many times, and they clearly explained to me i would pay $39.95 for the bottle, and 9.95 shipping and handling.. which comes to 49.90. i have never had a problem with them. some times people assume that there is no shipping and handling charge.

i was happy when they started my monthly shippments because i was losing weight and forgot to order them... i have lost 34 lbs, by taking these and excersising . they curb my appatite
Je
  13th of Jan, 2010
Dear Mr. John C,

My name is Jeff and I'm a supervisor with Superbalife International. If you would like to call our office and resolve this issue, feel free to contact me on my toll-free direct line at 1-800-301-3257.

Sincerely,
Jeff Edwards
Dr
  7th of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Jeff,

I have tried repeatedly to call the number you posted and tried to reach someone but have only gotten an answering machine which does not state your companies name and i have left messages but gotten no call backs.
I have never heard of your company and have placed no order with your company but somehow was charged $ 66.90 ... If you can explain to me how that is possibly i would greatly appreciate it.

Benjamin Mendoza
Br
  2nd of Jan, 2011
I placed an order with them for 79.95 + 9.95 shipping and handling fee. I just looked at my bank account because I realized it wasn't the balance it should be and noticed they charged me 169.99 !!! I emailed them and asked them to take care of it within 48 hours. If I do not get a response and it is not handled I will be reporting them to my bank and also to the BBB.
Ki
  6th of Nov, 2011
How can I get the email address of this company? Someone help me pls.
Pr
  22nd of Dec, 2011
Simply file a chargeback with your card company or bank. The company whom charged your card will have to defend themselves in regards to the transaction. If they cannot meet the merchant processing requirements, the funds will be returned to your card.
Se
  9th of Sep, 2012
i have also ordered for the superb life product and its over 3weeks now i have not seen anything and my account has been debited please kindly help i have been trying to reach them but i have not succeeded does this mean this guys are fake?
Se
  9th of Sep, 2012
please can you guys help me i live in finland and i orderd for this drugs but they took my money without delivering the product and the next thing i see in my account has been debited despite paying both the handling and shipping fee i did not get anything from them please help me here is the narration they used in debiting my account "SPRBALIFE 8003013257"
Je
  10th of Jan, 2013
For all concerned customers regarding their orders. We have a customer service line that is open M-F 10AM to 6PM PST. If you call in between those hours we will gladly help you with any of your questions or concerns. I am uncertain why you are posting your questions on here instead of calling us directly. We are always here to help you with anything you may need.

-Jesse-
CS Manager
Superbalife
La
  25th of May, 2014
Sprbalife is ###. Our account got debited over $200! TWICE a day after each other! Don't even know why. Have reported you to our bank. Wish I knew a number to call as we are in New Zealand. Scammers!
Rd
  3rd of Feb, 2016
Okay I ordered from the Zyrexin website I placed an order for one bottle that had a special where it cames with a free bottle. On the website it clearly stated that the price would be 19.99 or just a little over 20.00. After Recieving it in the mail. I tried it on two separate occasions and both times I felt none of the advertised effects. All I got was a massive headache. After checking my account to get an idea how much I would receive back from a refund I noticed that I was charged close to 49.00 for my order. Which is asinine since I ordered a special where like stated above the second bottle was free. So that means I was charged 10.00 more than I should have in the first place. So I called customer service got the return address. I sent both bottles back and a little while later I recieved a refund of a little under 25.00. Which from initial charged on my card is no where close to a full refund. And just a day ago my card was charged yet again to reimburse the company for the shipping charges. Which makes no sense since I didn't receive a refund of the shipping cost for my inital order and on top of that I paid to send it back to them in the first place. After calling customer service yet again I was told it would take 5-10 business days for my refund to go back onto my card. So cause this company messed up on many occasions but for this one specific incident I the customer have to wait 5-10 days for money that should have never been taken off my card in the first place to go back on it. I have ordered from a couple different companies and tried a few different products but this company just doesn't seem to know what they are doing. And for those that don't believe me or if any of the customer service agents feel as though I am lying I have screenshots of my bank account statement showing all the charges & refunds. I will do what I can to discourage anyone I know from ever ordering anything from this company.
An
  24th of Feb, 2016
Hi my name is chadwick... I got some bottles offer yous witch cost $140, , , , , , , got up this morning only to find out yous had taken $522... Please help me resolove this miss understanding ... Call me on 0438793599
Mu
  29th of Feb, 2016
Last week I placed order and my account was debited. Can anyone please tell me how much day it will take to delivered in sydney Australia.