Super Yellow Passges / Littering on property

1 San Ramon, CA, United States Review updated:

I had called and cancelled my superyellow pages book. I was upset that your delivery person at the time threw a book in my backyard. I contacted the delivery warehouse in the east bay and talked to a manager who assured me he had talked to his delivery person to never to that again. This was 4 months ago.

Today in my backyard AGAIN, was a flyer from super yellow pages to try and opt back into getting books, my fence door has a BIG no trespassing sign, your delivery person not only walked onto my property where it says NO TRESPASSING but he broke my yard barrier which holds my landscaping rocks from falling onto the side walk. I should also mention that I have video cameras on my property. I want SUPERPAGES to pay and fix this broken barrier. My property clearly states no trespassing and you violated that. I also want you to never ever place any form of advertising on my property. Please contact me to rsolve this or I will continuously call and email until it gets resolved, I have been polite about this in the past and Super Yellow Pages failed to oblige my wishes.

Comments

• Su
      19th of Aug, 2011

Superpages hires idiots that have no respect for people's property and can't ready.

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2011

I do believe it took you longer to file this silly complaint then it would have taken you to pick up the book and toss it. Must be you have too much time on your hands, Why don't you try volunteering for a worthy cause.