Super Star Smile / Never ordered a trial membership.

1 LA, United States Review updated:

I responded to a "You have Won 1 of the 4 following items" pop up after using paypal. I chose the teeth whitening item and agreed to pay $4.95 shipping and handling. I began seeing $99.92 charges on my credit card from different companies "NPL Teethheal Products " and "Core Beautiful." I informed my credit card company I had not approved these transactions and had to ccancel my credit card and change the #. The credit card was still charged yet again with the new account #. I disputed the amounts and was later informed the companies supplied proof that they sent the product and there was nothing I could do. My next step is to talk to a lawyer since I am a member of the "prepaid Legal" system.

Comments

• Gu
      Sep 16, 2011
    Super Star Smile - Scam
    Super star smile

This nut bag of a company gave me a free trial and even called to see if I wanted to continue. I said absolutley not and now I find out today they have charge the starting fee of three consecutive charges in the next three months of 90.90 a month. They refuse to cancel even though it is a 100 percent gauranteed AND I didn't authorize this crap. I can't stand these companies who push u in the hole they have been preparing!