Super Savings Today / Fraudulent charges

Super Savings Today
I was called by a representative of this company. He claimed to need my credit card number to confirm my identity. When I told him I didn't feel comfortable giving out my card number he said that if I didn't confirm my number then other companies will be given my card number and charge my credit card.

A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I keep getting called by super savings about free gas cards, and I have told them every time to take me off there call list but they keep calling and one of the reps said that they will contiune to call me. They keep trying to get my Credit Card information
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
These people make calls that are so sick and tired.Imagine 30 minutes on phone with a telemarketer.Nothing is clear from them!is this not a ###?
N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
First, first teller asked my card-expiring date and my name, as well as mailing address.

They claim that they got my personal information from one of accompany companies: visa, mastercard, wall mart, domino's, etc.

I checked every list and realized that I do not have any contract with all of them except visa and mastercard.

I asked if they have e-mail or phone number so I can contact in case connection is lost due to technical issue.

They told me that they do not have any e-mail nor numbers, but their mailing address is available.

I know that it is illegal for card companies to give out personal information-including phone numbers, I told them exactly following:

I know visa and mastercard cannot give my personal information away to third company, and I do not have any other business relationship with any other companies you have listed. I would like to know where you got my phone number from.

He mumbled, said 'sir, well...' and hung up on me.

He never called me again.

I am looking for a customer group which is willing to identify or and sue this scamming company.

I have their dummy-phone number. I tried to call back but it said it is wrong number.

Since they're using substitutable dummy phone number, I would like to know it before it is too late to trace the phone number.

I got their dummy phone number: 1-685-412-5468.

A group which is willing to do above can contact me through an e-mail:
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
I have recently gained phone access on my current cell phone and gave out my phone number to two companies: dell and amazon.

I made a phone call to dell to request a laptop repair and started to getting that phone call from 'super savings today' on next day.

I'm suspecting dell teller to do this.

Anyone else has called or have purchased from dell and got the phone call?
A  2nd of May, 2009 by
I recieved a call and I told them I was not interested and this company didn't listen. They were very pushy and they kept me on the phone long enough to find this web site. Thany you for all the warnings on this company. Telemarketers today are getting out of control and will not stop calling my house. This company even went as far as to call me crazy for not giving them my atm card number.
A  6th of Jun, 2009 by
I recieved a call from Dynamic Business Associates Company AKA Super Saving Today. These are very agressive sales people. He said I was one of one hundred people in California (I'm sure each state would have 100 winners) to win a $1, 000 shopping spree at wal-Mart plus $300 in coupons forJC Penny, Target and others. All I had to Pay for Was $7.90 for shipping and handling bu giving them a credit card number. When they insisted I give them a number for payment, I told them I was reluctant to give this information to callers unknown to me and asked for more information about them. I was transfered to a "supervisor." While waiting I looked on line and could not find any Dynamic Business Associates from Clearwater Florida. I was pressured again for credit card info and passed again to the top "supervisor." I was then told I would Get Three "free trial offers. When I declined these Offers I was told I did not qualify for the $1000 shopping spree or the $300 in coupons. So much for being one of a hundred winners in california. FEELS LIKE A SCAM BEWARE OF THIS ONE. Brad
N  10th of Jun, 2009 by
I have received a number of calls from this scam operation. DO NOT VISIT THEIR WEBSITE. I did in an effort to locate information for formal complaints and as soon as their page came up, my PC began to act up. I immediately ran virus scans and a trojan and several hacking tools were found. This company apparently operates under the umbrella of Orangewood Benefits LTD and you can find the registered agent in the Florida Business License site. There are a number of complaints about this and other related companies, including an ID THEFT PROTECTION racket that asks for credit card info on an non-secure link. These people are crooks - plain and simple. I strongly suggest that you complain loudly to the FTC and law enforcement.
N  14th of Jul, 2009 by

Super Savings Today - charges on my personal account

I had a phone call from a telemarketer overing reduction on gaz, shopping, etc about 3 weeks ago. They apparently got information from VISA .
I was informed on the troulbe several people experienced with this company, so as soon as I received their mail, I call them asking to have my name totally removed from their files. But nevertheless, 2, 92$ were charged on my account without any approval from myside.
Calling the customer service of this company is like calling the Space schuttle: you have to call 10 times prior to get a nasty answering machine, then you have to wait 15 min to get someone over the phone and finally the communication is so bad that you can not hear anything.
What is scandalous is that they can charge you for the amount of money they want. It could be 10$ but why not 1.000$> I am pissed!
A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
Guess I'm not alone on the calls, but I never bought anything from Dell. I was not charged by this company but have since closed by account that they had info on in order to be safe. These people are obviously crooks and I don't understand how people can be so intrusive, cruel, and underhanded with no remorse. Everyone I have spoken with through this company has been a smug ###, how can this company continue to exist?
D  21st of Jul, 2009 by
Im actually a member of the super savings today and the unicare auto club and i have had no problems with there website or billing. Mike i dont understand about the website i get on it everyday and print off coupons for eating out with my family. As for the gas vouchers for the past 3 months i have gotten my $10 a month thru tryitforgas and the cust service it great i mean ya its cust service you might have to hold for 2-3 min but what customer service doesn't make you do that. As for harry the phone numbers i have (1-866-682-7658, 1-866-3931) both work just fine you probly have the telemarketing company phone number. i really do like supersavings today and for all the other complaints i dont understand where there coming from... yes telemarketers are bad sometimes but i got all the information i needed and the service is great.
N  17th of Aug, 2009 by
the company name is "SILGATES" which is located in mumbai ...india...!!!
guyzzzzzz make sure that u people never reveal ur card numbers to an unknown person or a stranger... these are professional scammers...specially trained to scam phirangis !!! N ive attached the company logo of the same !
take care guyzzzzzzzzz...