Super Media Wizard / Looks like a scam

Can't say if the product works but if their 'Let us check your PC' web app is any indication - I'd stay FAR away from this and go through a computer retailer in your own region. Why? Well as this image shows - hey look - I can use this item! Just give them their money and I'm going! EXCEPT - I am a proud Mac user and since I am not on the Intel processor, guess I'm not running Windows! It did guess Firefox --- really tough to do that! STAY AWAY - typical BS.

Super Media Wizard

Comments

1st of Aug, 2009

So, you haven't used it. You know nothing about it. You own a computer that has less than 6% of the marketplace worldwide. And anyone would listen to you why?

If you don't know nothing. SAY you know nothing. If you're too stupid to buy a real computer along with 92% of the rest of the world computer users. SAY you're too stupid to listen to.

Typical ###. Bad mouth something just because they bought the wrong piece of equipment. I've not used the product. So, I leave no opinion about the product. DUH

4th of Sep, 2009

yes, do what everyone does, buy what everyone buys, YOU MUST LOVE BIG BROTHER.

• Co
      2nd of Oct, 2009

Dell are scammers too...but people still buy them...wonder y...??