Super Dog / Awful customer service

This man is a con man and a thief. He has a great web site tells you how much he cares about your dog and their issues. All he really cares about is the money and delay tactics to wear you down so you just say forget it. He does not show up for appointments, when you complain he may offer you a $100.00 to just leave him alone. he is mentally unstable, do not use this company, he has other names too for the same company. He won't give references, it won't give you refund even if your dog dies.

Va

Comments

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2008

Superdog, Inc. is accredited by the BBB and takes care of clients. Call the BBB and ask them about Superdog and be sure to ask why they accredited the business.

This comment was obviously from a competitor and has no basis in fact.

• Or
      21st of Jan, 2009

Sooo correct Constantine, scary man, don't go there. Complain to the BBB

• Cl
      11th of Feb, 2009

Superdog, Inc. do not deliver what they promise! Rip off!!!

• Jr
      26th of Mar, 2009

Wow - do I ever agree. I just got off the phone with David Baron and he is nasty and obnoxious to talk to!

I very calmly asked him to help me understand how he justified a "$200 restart fee" when the contract does not reflect this and he went nuts - shouting at me "We don't want your business!"

I am completely at a loss. This makes no sense. essentially rather than discuss calmly and rationally he went completely crazy and refuses to resolve this issue. I assume he is betting on me going away quietly but that is not going to happen.

I am a local business owner in the same community he is in and as I tried to explain to him if I did business this way and treated my customers this way I would be out of business - quickly.

• Or
      17th of Apr, 2009

My experience exactly. Mr Baron needs serious therapy. Complain to the BBB, it's easy to do on line

• Ny
      16th of Apr, 2010

His companies are not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has a c- rating. See for yourselves.
    Man has serious issues.

• Sl
      31st of Jul, 2010

Terrible experience with Dave Baron, he overdrafted my account 700.00, charging me 1200.00 in full, after I questioned his program. After the frist lesson, my little girl rescue pit came home with bloody scabs n her throat, second lesson I had to take her to the vet because she had whip burns on her arm pit that swelled to much, I had to take her in. He was unreasonable saying it wasnt his fault, for all he knows I beat her and blamed it on him. CON ARTIST... I am taking him to court, this BBB non accredited business needs to be put out. I am open to ANY help :)

10th of Jul, 2012
    Super Dog - Terrible customer service
    Super Dog
    California
    Phone: (916) 773-4017
    superdog.com

I chose to decline his services based on the negative reviews and told the woman so that I followed up with. Dave called me and threatened me and I had to call the police out of fear for my safety. This is not just a case of a poorly run business. My experience was frightening.

It would be very easy to combat the negative reviews by providing real references to potential customers. Dave insists that all these reviews are fake and the easy way to prove that to someone who has concerns would be to give a list of numbers from satisfied customers that someone like me could call. If the happy customers would write positive reviews for him it would balance it out. I politely suggested this to him before he became unhinged, called me a b&%#h and threatened me.

From my experience being threatened and cursed at by him from simply declining his services, the only logical conclusion is that there isn't a large pool of satisfied customers to draw from. From my experience I would say all the reviews are true. I'm frightened for my family's safety after simply calling for information about a dog trainer. It was the most bizarre phone call I have ever experienced.

• Su
      27th of Jul, 2012

Intelligent people understand there are two sides to every story. This is David Baron and Superdog's:

28th of Jul, 2012

So David found my negative reviews and actually had a lawyer call me to find out if my review is real. My response was a few things. First of all I have free speech in this country and I live in AMERICA. Secondly I have the police report from calling the police to report his threats. Threatening people is a crime. The ONLY reason that David didn't have cops at his door that night was because I chose not to press charges and instead had the police call him to back off. All I wanted was to be safe, not ruin this man's life for losing his temper and acting like a psychopath. He mouthed off the cops and hung up on them TWICE. Doesn't even have respect for the law or officers, which in my opinion is just disgusting and despicable. Then I told the lawyer, this man owes me an apology. She apologized on behalf of him and was appalled at his behavior. I told her that if he were to apologize to me for threatening to harm me and scaring me so badly that I would amend my reviews and write that he apologized, he lost his temper because he was upset about the lawsuit in the pdf he posted. I OFFERED TO AMEND MY REVIEWS, and all he had to do was APOLOGIZE. But he couldn't and wouldn't do it.

SO WHAT DOES HE DO? Does he apologize to me? NO. He posts the above response on this board a few hours ago. The lawyer phone call was 2 weeks ago. So David has had TWO WEEKS to do the right thing and apologize to me, but instead he chooses not to. THAT is this man's character, or lack of it. Now you can decide if you want to do business with him. David I sincerely hope you get therapy for your anger issues, and your irrational behavior. Your website is so well done. You have worked so hard to optimize it and get your name out there, but your behavior has done you in. You can keep pretending like you are in the right because you won that lawsuit, or you can take responsibility and quit threatening people and causing yourself problems.

Somehow he is convinced that the people whom he sued put me up to calling him and that he's being stalked. David, that's called paranoia. I called to cancel my estimate and stay away from you because the reviews were downright frightening. YOU CALLED ME and harassed ME, yet you keep saying on other boards that you are being stalked. YOU CALLED ME. I told your lawyer she can simply see the phone records from caller I.D. to see that you are the one who called me. Through my incident you have proven to me without a doubt that you are dangerous, irrational, and paranoid. Others can form their own opinions.

I have put these reviews out there for the protection of those who are vulnerable, women with young children, elderly. If you read all the reviews of him snapping and coming unglued like he did with me, you can see a pattern and when is the time he will make good on his threats?

28th of Jul, 2012

I forgot to say that I told the lawyer, if he had simply been NICE TO me on the phone and explained about his lawsuit, I might have listened!!! Gahhh! David you are the most frustrating person. When I mentioned the reviews the correct answer would have been "Ma'am I understand why you would be worried about those reviews. I had someone harass me and I actually won a lawsuit against him. Those reviews were posted by him and they are not true. May I please show you the documents from the lawsuit? I would also like to offer you a list of phone numbers from customers who have been satisfied. May I do that?" I would have said sure and given the dummy ding dong head a chance. But instead he got so angry that I even mentioned the reviews that he went nuts and scared me so badly.

The reason he doesn't do this is because he HAS BEEN THREATENING PEOPLE. He may have been harassed as is evidenced by his lawsuit documents, but he threatened to harm me and I believe that the other reviews of him threatening people are TRUE. If he was completely innocent he wouldn't have treated me the way he did.