Super 8 Worldwide / Credit Card thief
I stayed at a Super 8 on Monday evening, January 7th. By Wednesday morning I received a notice in my email that someone tried to use my credit card for over $400 at Walmart.com but was declined. Good thing I used a very low credit limit card for my trip. The Super 8 was the only place I used my credit card on this trip so I know the clerk probably took my card information along with the three digit number on the back of the card to make her purchase.
I tried calling them but no one would answer.
The Super 8 that I stayed in was:
215 Barrow Hill Rd.
Forrest City, AR 72335
Credit card fraud is no laughing matter! Thank you!!
More Super 8 Worldwide Complaints & Reviews
- Super 8 Motel - the man scares me! 
- Super 8 Motel - turned away 
- Super 8 Motel - no refund
- Super 8 Motel - bad customer service and dirty rooms 
- Super 8 Worldwide - Unsatisfied
- Super 8 Worldwide - check in/out 
- Super 8 Hotels - unethical behavior!!! 
- Super 8/ Virginia Beach Oceanfront - filthy rooms, rude staff
- Super 8 - service