Supaperfume.com / I am extremely angry and would never recommend this website

Ordered perfume and paid for it on the monday 27th June, it was abirthday gift for the 4th july, (wesite states 2-4 working days for delivery), after the 5th day I e-mailed them twice asking about my order i had not received and got no response, eventually on the following tuesday i spoke to someone on the phone, after trying for lamost an hour who said they sent me an e-mail, which i did not get and that the order was being delivered that friday or saturday, this is now a week past the birthday and almost 2 weeks from when i placed the order. The next day (thursday) i phoned again it took ages for me to get through and cancelled the order and asked for a full refund which i was told would be in my bank account the same day. by the following monday (11th july) i still had not recieved my refund, eventually spoke to the same lady on the phone who then said it takes 5 working days for a refund and they have to tell their bank to do the refund. so come the thursday 14th july (5 working days) from the time i asked for a refund i still had not got it. I tried phoning all day friday and the phone just rang or was engaged and that was from 11.00 to 15.55 i tried. It is now the 18th og july and i have still not got my refund and i have tried phoning them since 10.00 this morning and no one is answering. I am a very tolernat person but now i am extremely angry and would never recommend this website.

Comments

• Ul
      Jan 04, 2011
    Supaperfume.com - Ordered £87 in perfumes for xmas presents from this company and received nothing
    supaperfume.com

Ordered £87 in perfumes for xmas presents from this company and received nothing. There was no answer to my emails or phone calls, and as a pensioner I can not afford to give my money away.My advice is if you see this company, give it a miss.

• En
      May 03, 2011
    Supaperfume.com - Ordered in December, haven't received anything
    supaperfume.com

Ordered in December, haven't received anything. in March they finally decided to issue a refund. It is May now and I still don't have my money back.

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

• Ji
      Jun 30, 2011
    Supaperfume.com - Companies like Supaperfume give internet shopping a bad name
    supaperfume.com

On May 23 I ordered some perfume through this site for my girlfriend's Birthday on the 30th. My Credit Card was debited straight away. Nothing arrived. Following repeated e-mail inquiries and one expensive phone call, I was told that my order would be with me within 3 days...Still nothing. Still more e-mails...Then on June 21 Supaperfume admitted they couldn't supply my order and promised a full refund with 7 to 10 days...I'm still waiting!

Companies like SUPAPERFUME give internet shopping a bad name.

• Me
      Aug 03, 2011

i totally agree the same thing happened to me somethings needs to be done to this company anfter looking at reviews it appears it has been happening to people up and down the company