SunTrustBank / stole my money
I was 2 weeks late for my truck payment. I finally made it right before thee 2nd one was due. I went online to pay my monthly bills and discovered SunTrust Bank had totally wiped out my bank account. (My checking account and loan account are both at SunTrust Bank) They didn't just take the payment due, they took all my money and bounced a debit that I had made for my groceries. I guess they are going down like all the rest of the banks. Americans BEWARE! The banks are getting bailouts, but who is going to help us??? I guess the billions of dollars in bailouts were not enough, now they're stealing customer's money too.
FORMER SUNTRUST CUSTOMER
More SunTrustBank Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - overdraft protection fees
- Suntrust Bank - has all of a sudden decided to place a hold on $2,800.00, then $2,400.00 on x9618.
- Suntrust Banks - handling of accounts and charges
- Suntrust - $36.00 charges and lack of helping to keep the account from being charged excessive charges
- Suntrust Banks - issues with suntrust blocking my online purchases and other purchases