Sunstate Design / Exterior House Painting

Sunstate Design Inc.
I had my entire exterior house painted by this company in 2003 at the cost of $5, 500.00, It was supposed to be garenteed for life. I immediatly had problems! No one would talk to me from the company. It has been a battle for years, I have contacted the company 29 times and to this day they have not attempted to call me back. There is never anyone in the office to talk to. The paint has Peeled off in large 4 to 6 inch chunks, it has rusted, it has faded, and they painted the wrong colors on the home. Buyer beware, I believe they have changed their name and are opperating through Sams Clubs, that is where we were approached. FRAUD!!!

A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I have had the same horrible experience with this company Sunstate Designs.
I paid them $8, 000 and the job too 5 days, the people who did the painting were very polite and painted well except that Im now finding the cracks that were in the stucco before have now come back in spite of their assurance that the special paint would cover everything. Too late I realize that the paperwork, estimate and subsequent certificate of warranty show no address or phone number. I have since been approached by a telephone salesman with the usual 'we will be in your area etc., ' and when I asked if they were the company which used the lifetime paint etc. he said yes. When I told him they had already done my house and I was not happy he said he would put me through to maintenance, of course they hung up!

Young, Ocala.