Sunshine Subscription AgencyNever recieved magazines

We orderd magazines for our four year old daughter
From a young man who knocked on or door.
We payed him fourty eight dollers in a check.
This was on 4 - 16 - 09. We called sunshine subscripions
To no avail. I am angry at the thought of knowing
That some one would steel from my four year old
Daughter. She is still waiting.

Please help.
Lillian vanhouten

Le

Comments

• Su
      Jun 11, 2009
    Sunshine Subscription Agency - none delivery
    New York
    Phone: [protected]

on 4/17/09 payed a young kid name Jared Gargner $42 for magazines that I never rec as of 6/09...I have reciept for money payed...now I see complaints from allover...no one even anwers the phone number that I have...please reply Susan

• We
      Jun 11, 2009

Even if you did get to talk to someone, they will tell you you are past the cancellation period, so they won't give you a refund. Anything you say to them will not change their minds.

Unfortunately, you were scammed out of your money.

• Su
      Nov 05, 2009

My daughter and myself order magazines from a college age boy and were told our magazines would be arriving in the mail in approximately 3 weeks..well almost 4 months later we still haven't gotten anything and continue to get the run around from the main office in Florida. Obviously this is nothing more than a scam of the American people..I hope this catches up with this company and they are brought to justice for all the money they have taken wrongfully from innocent people...

• Ne
      Jul 01, 2010

i just gave the two girls my check and as soon as they left i looked them up online and seen all these posts. i went out to chase after her and they were gone. my neighbor said they got in a van and left. im going to cancel my check because this sounds like a fishy story to me.

• Mi
      Jan 09, 2015
    Sunshine Subscription Agency - DID NOT RECEIVE SCHOLASTICS BOOKS FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER
    SUNSHINE SUBSCRIPTION AGENCY
    136 BIBB DR
    Madison
    Phone: [protected]

PAID BY CHECK #10569 FOR $45 ON 28 OCT 2014 AND DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING.