Sunshine Solar Products / Poor business practices

Recently, purchased 2 solar lights from Sunshine Solar Products. When they were received, one was broken and both did not resemble the pictures on the boxes. After immediately notifying the company about my disatisfaction, I was requested to take pictures of the items and forward them to SSP. According to their web site, they "pride themselves on customer service and satisfaction." I was provided an address to ship the items back which I did at my expense. I was then told that they did not find anything broken. A week later, when I inquired about a refund, I was told that they were waiting for a warehouse manager to review the case. Were is the customer service and satisfaction? This company employees poor business and theft by deception practices. All problems could averted by refunding the money in a timely fashion. To date, I have not received a refund.

Jo

Comments

15th of Aug, 2008

We would just like to add that Sunshine Solar Products (US) is IN no way associated or linked to Sunshine Solar Ltd (UK) who do take great pride in offering outstanding customer service and competitive pricing.

Regards