Sunset World Resorts & Vacation Experiences / sunset group / fraud and dishonest

1 C. Comercial La Hacienda, Local 28, Blvd. Kukulcán Km. 7, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, Quintana Roo,México, C.P. 77500, Mexico

May 27 2018

May 27 2018
I am in the same boat as many who have complained. I stupidly fell for this scam. I was told I was not buying a timeshare as I explicitly said I did not want to buy a timeshare. I have tried to get information from them as now I see information coming to me that tells me I have bought a timeshare.
I was travelling at the time and contacted the sales people plus customer service >20 times since my return home. I am 4 months into trying to get more information and still not phone call from them.

This is the person who is supposed to be contacting me but we still have not spoken, only communicated by email, and I cannot seem to connect on any of the numbers in her signature block.

Anita Romero
Customer Service Supervisor

I am still no wiser on what I have actually purchased. I would like to cancel the membership but no joy in speaking with anyone. I am going to see if there are Time Share associations that I can complain to. Anyone else had any luck cancelling their membership?
Like someone else said I would love a class action against them. I am thinking of flying to Cancun and setting up camp outside where they do the sales. Giving out leaflets with all these complaints and telling prospective buyers of the scam. Lets see how they like me stopping a few sales.

• Updated by Anita Rigoni, Jan 06, 2019

I am in the same boat. I have tried for 4 months to speak to someone. I was specifically told I was not buying a Timeshare and I sell my weeks back. So far have not been able to clarify any of this. I agree with all the other comments. Feeling really depressed at the moment as I cannot afford this loss. I am looking into how I can use legal channels to get my money back. I am also researching Timeshare governing bodies that might take up my case.

An