Sunset Group Fishermen's Village / They lied to us twice!
My husband and I contracted to purchase a unit only if we could sell the timeshare we were staying in at the Mayan Palace.
The sales person insisted he could help with this and we could use the proceeds to pay for a unit at the Fisherman. They agreed to take the Mayan for Tax rebate and return it to us to sale with vacationweeks.com. Helen Mosello for a fee of $529. Four days later we decided to cancel the conract. We went back to the Fisherman and was told we could not cancel because our Mayan Palace had already been use by them for tax purposes. Helen Mosello is not available only the answering service. We are currently out of $6500 with $15695 due. They lied to use twice. I want this contract cancelled and all monies returned. I tried to cancel in the legal time frame.
More Sunset Group Fishermen's Village Complaints & Reviews
- Sunset Group - Fraud and dishonesty! 
- Sunset Group Marketing - Terrible company 
- Sunset Group - Scam and fraud! 
- Sunset Group Fishermen's Village - Lose our money and peace of mind! 
- Sunset Group Fishermen's Village - Sunset Fishermans Village Time Share - Rip-Off 
- Sunset World Resorts & Vacation Experiences - sunset group / fraud and dishonest
- Sunset Royal Cancun Presentation - timeshare fraud
- Sunset World Resorts & Vacation Experiences - pesadilla en sunset group 
- Royal Sunset - Royal sunset timeshare scam 
- Sunset Group - Hacienda tres rios timeshare scam