Sunrise Ford / Deceptive business practices

United States Review updated:

This was one of the most disturbing experience of my life, these people have some b***. They lie thru there teeth, if you feel the same way please contact me at [protected]

Would like to lead a peaceful protest on a weekend and show them what it's like to be put under the microscope.

Then to top it off ford credit lies right with them. What happen to ethics, they are dispickable people who misrepresent themselfs whenever there mouth is open.

They tried to charge me 43 k for a edge with a window sticker of 32k. They get so carried away they are hard think that people could do such things.
Va

Comments

Ap
  11th of Sep, 2008
### SUNRISE FORD AND AL TANNER THAT WORKS THERE
Al
  2nd of Apr, 2010
They have horrible and hostile service department.They try not to honor any contract they sign.On 1st April they were so hostile in handling a warrant claim on my 2008 Ford Explorer bought new from them.I drove away to another dealership.I am a Ford stock owner I plan to sell the stock ASAP when the markey open on monday.Ford Explorer is a good car but the dealership Sunrise ruined it all.
Allen Heng
keeheng@aol.com
Ma
  12th of Oct, 2010
Sunrise Ford business practices force customers to pay for diagnostic services. DON'T ASSUME YOU ARE GETTING A FREE ESTIMATE! They keep your car until you to pay their BS FEE and won't allow you to take it elsewhere. If you take your car to them and ask for an esimate, that isn't FREE - They give you an outrageous estimate for any service. Then they won't release your car to take it elsewhere unless you pay a 134.25 FEE for diagnostic services.

I never signed anything that agreed to that. But they said that the PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE is for that service. WRONG that is a fee for kidnapping my car! My car was held HOSTAGE for money without regard to me as a customer who has bought several cars from them. When I took my car to another shop they said I didn't need the 1500.00 service they DIAGNOSED! AAARG! RIP OFF! THESE FOLKS ARE the worst!!