Sunpoint AutomotiveThey made horrible work, so don't leave your car with them

1 Review updated:

I repaired my car in the company Sunpoint Automotive. This company is total ###. They repaired engine, wheels and transmission, but after 5 days my car simply stopped to work.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ruskin, FL All my emails and phone calls with the complaints were ignored. I wasted large sum of money for this fake repair. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

Fe
Feb 12, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Feb 12, 2015

FAKE REPAIR LIKE THIS FAKE REVIEW. Quit posting these fake robot-generated reviews!

• Gr
      Apr 09, 2015

Took my car to Sunpoint. Actually had it towed there since they are the AAA's towing contractor. They told me they would fix the problem and it would cost $446.00. They did not fix the problem. The car went a whopping 65 miles before it stopped working and had to be towed again. They told me that the diagnosis was what the computer said was wrong, however, they did not and would not give me an engine code to verify this.

They refused to refund my money. However, I did put it on a credit card and have disputed the amount with my cc company.

I will also report them to Florida Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services since this is a Florida regulatory agency for mechanics. I plan to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce as well as a complaint to the Automobile Club.

They are scammers, just as the other complaint states.