Sunoco / rip off

United States Review updated:

I went to the sunoco gas station i had a $50.00 walmart card, there was only $9.00 left on the card when i gave the guy the card he looked at the card and laugh and said where did i get this card and then said how much did i pay for it was it $40.00 dollars i said no i paid $50.00 like it said on the card then i told him i wanted $9.00 in gas he ran the card and told me i need 0.85 he said there was not enough money on the card i told him i was gonna go to the car and get the 0.85 when i got back in the store he cancel the whole trasactoin and told me i would get a refund in 24hr i ask him why he did that ihe said there was not enough on my card he gave me a recipt and he over charge me 0.85 thats why it didnt go through. i was out of gas he wouldnt give me any gas i called walmart they said the gas was charge so the just kept my money and the gas i had to ask someone to give me money to get gas so i could leave.

Te

Comments

• 59
      Oct 22, 2011

DON'T PURCHASE SUNOCO GAS OR PRODUCTS!!! OPPORTUNISTS & RIP-OFFS

I WENT TO PURCHASE 4 PACKS OF NEWPORTS & THIS MIDDLE EASTERN MAN CHARGES ME $6.19/PACK. HE ALSO TELLS ME SUNOCO DOES NO HONOR CIGARETTE COUPONS. ON ANOTHER OCCASION WHEN I WAS PURCHASING GAS IN MANASSAS, VA THE SUNOCO GAS STATION CHARGED ME A WHOPPING $1.00 PER GALLON MORE WHEN I TRIED USING MY GIANT CARD.

THIS COMPANY IS A FLAGRANT GOUGER, CHARGES THE HIGHEST PRICES AROUND AND WILL RIP THE UNSUSPECTING CONSUMER OFF EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. A BUNCH OF DAM THIEVES IF YOU ASK ME.
    DON'T BUY SUNOCO!!! THEY SUCK!

• Ap
      Feb 20, 2012

I was charged $26 for only $16 worth of scratch offs and when I confronted the cashier she didn't want to know anything