Sunnyvale Hyundai / worst customer service

1 710 E. El Camino RealSunnyvale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (888) 824-0088

Would surely give a zero start to this dealer.

1. We went to buy a Car and we were giving complete cash down. I was told me the first sales guy saying they will not pull my credit history and later they did without me knowing about it.

2. After we bought the car, I had to go home and get my insurance and no body bothered to talk to me ask the sale was done.

3. The Finance guy had assured me that the registration will be done in a week and when i try to follow for for the first time, the Sales Manager Shan Pedro, picked up and said its going take more than 2 weeks for registration and When I asked him that I was told the registration is gonna take week, he said I was wasting his time and was not willing to transfer the phone to finance guy, Shan pedro said he cannot waste peoples time as the ball stops at him and said If I call again he will cancel my registration and hung up the phone. This was the first time I called and hardly spoke for 3 minutes.

Worst customer service. I have logged a compliant with Hyundai America customer support. Please do call Hyundai America and post your complaints.

Pr

Comments

• Va
      3rd of Mar, 2008
    Sunnyvale Hyundai - Hyundai Sunnyvale cheaters and very rude once you have paid
    Sunnyvale Hyundai
    Sunnyvale
    California
    www.sunnyvalehyundai.com

I went to see a car for buying here in the evening. It was one of the most horrible experience.

1. I went alone. 3/4 people pressurized me into buying a car

2. I didn't even test drive the car.

Their real face became visible after I paid them.

3. they didn't even clean the car and asked me to take the car out of the lot.

4. They charged an exorbitant interest rate.

5. They added random things like GAP insurance etc. into

the price without even giving me a choice.

BY the time I bought the car it was 11 PM in the night. The thrust the car through my throat. [Of course I was foolish enough to not to walk out] - They said things like we have stayed for you even after the scheduled close and now you should buy it etc. etc.

6. The next day when I went to ask them some details, for them I didn't even exist - I got reply literally "can't you see I am busy - wait outside"

7. When I wanted to cancel the GAP insurance [random things they added], they hiked the interest again by 1.3 %!

To add to all that I got into an accident within a week of buying it. Lesson learned - Never buy a Hyundai Car even if you blunder to buy one, don't make it a double mistake by buying from these cheaters.

[This happened when I was living in California]

• Pr
      4th of Jun, 2008

I would surely give a zero start to this dealer.

Worst Customer service. I have logged a compliant with Hyundai America customer support. Please do call Hyundai America and post your complaints.

• Ed
      11th of Jun, 2008

If you have an immediate problem than you can wait a week or two to resolve it is a waste of time to call Hyundai Customer Service. Their reply is we will investigate you complaint and then contact you in a few weeks.

I bought a used 07 Sonata Limited three weeks ago. I told the sales person and the finance manager at the Hyundai dealership that I was buying the car at this time to make a 2800 mile trip starting on the 16 of this month. Last Friday I got anxious about getting the registration, the Finance manager assured us that it would "come in" today wed the 11th. He agreed to overnight it and to call us when it was in the mail. when I had not heard from him by noon I called and was told that the paperwork had just been sent to the NY DMV yesterday and that it probably will not be back for a week ( this is a NJ Dealer who says they frequently deal with New your residents) At this point it seems I may have to drive my 97 GMC Jimmy which on a good day gets 17 mile per gallon rather than the Hyundai at 29-30, on this trip. I asked the dealer for a loaner and they say they will have to get authorization from the owner of the dealer ship. But and hour and a half later they have not gotten back to me . I am running out of time. The Hyundai regional office says the have no control over a dealer selling a vehicle for which they did not have title. and that Hyundai has no responsibility for my inconvenience.