Sunnyvale Hyundai / worst customer service
Would surely give a zero start to this dealer.
1. We went to buy a Car and we were giving complete cash down. I was told me the first sales guy saying they will not pull my credit history and later they did without me knowing about it.
2. After we bought the car, I had to go home and get my insurance and no body bothered to talk to me ask the sale was done.
3. The Finance guy had assured me that the registration will be done in a week and when i try to follow for for the first time, the Sales Manager Shan Pedro, picked up and said its going take more than 2 weeks for registration and When I asked him that I was told the registration is gonna take week, he said I was wasting his time and was not willing to transfer the phone to finance guy, Shan pedro said he cannot waste peoples time as the ball stops at him and said If I call again he will cancel my registration and hung up the phone. This was the first time I called and hardly spoke for 3 minutes.
Worst customer service. I have logged a compliant with Hyundai America customer support. Please do call Hyundai America and post your complaints.
More Sunnyvale Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - cooling system on hyndai elantra 2013 74k
- Hyundai Motor America - Disposition fee and wear and tear charge
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai finance lease termination
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai tucson needs a new, motor with only 67 000 miles
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior