Sunny Sports - Motor Scooter / Cannot start and customer service problem

1 719 Nogales St.City of Industry, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased this scooter while on line with the Scooter Depot. Their claim is that they have excellent customer service. When I received they scooter it would not start. I had to take it for repair. That cost was $125.00. I had to purchase a new battery also. When calling customer service I cannot seem to get a live person. When leaving messages either they do not call back or they call several days later from some guys house who doesn't have a clue. I have paid for service to get this scooter started 3 times now. I've gone through 3 batteries. They have to adjust the carburetor, the fuel lines, etc. I am very upset with this whole situation. I sold my car so that I could save money and have something to get around with. This scooter is still sitting in my garage and will not start. Please everyone out there beware of this company and their products. All sounds good till you get your delivery and the nightmare starts.

Comments

• Sc
      6th of May, 2009

Read your manufacturer warranty for 'Implied Warranty of Merchantability. It is not an easy task; but, you may be entitled to a refund.

Send a certified letter to Scooter Depot and to the manufacturer, file an online complaint with the FTC (record only) and a Scoot Dawg member recommended filing a complaint with the Motor Vehicle Commission where purchased (another certified letter, which I done 2 weeks ago). Due to Chinese scooters being inexpensive, retaining an attorney is mute (not enough $ for them)!

I did post a complaint on http://www.uradeadbeat.com. As well as, other sites where consumers can post negative reviews (name & business). Could be a possibility why the dealer on my end disappeared! LOL!!! Good Luck!

• Sc
      2nd of Jan, 2010

Don't be agravated by your previous Chinese motorsport experience, change it! We at scrappydogscooters.com are committed to customer service and realistic pricing. We stock many parts for chinese vehicles, and ship them right the same day. We guarantee satisfaction fully and completely. We are a Las Vegas all American company, seeking help help good ol' Americans just wanting a good product at a good price. Is that too much to ask? Call 702-689-9266 or email at service@scrappydogscooters.com to see if we can help you with your scooter, atv, or motorcycle parts needs.