Sunny Sports Inc / I bought a scooter & 2 helmets on 5/22/09 & still haven't received scooter registration or 1 of the helmets.

Scooter Depot, Motors depot. Buy Bikes Pro
12851 Reservoir St.
Phone: 1-888-839-7088
Be aware from: Sunny Sports, New Star Marketing Group, Inc they have many web sites, www.buybikespro.com, www.scooterdepot.us and www.motorsportsdepot.com is what I found.
On 05/22/09 I paid Sunny Sports $1783, 11 for 1 Scooter, 2 helmets and vehicle registration fee. Their promise was to do the registration at DMV, for the fee of course, and that I would get the papers one week later. I received the scooter on 05/26/09 and 1 helmet a couple of weeks later - which was a different helmet than the one I originally ordered. After various emails and telephone calls, I still have not received the registration papers (which I have paid for) nor the MSO (Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin) and the Bill of Sale which must be signed by the authorized person. So, I have a scooter in my garage which I cannot use and a $1783, 11 charge on my credit card for something I still have not been able to use because Sunny Sports has not sent me the above mentioned documentation needed to register the scooter at DMV. They also charged me a fee to register the vehicle at DMV and still have not done so. In an email they confirmed that the documentation was sent but all we received was 1 helmet. Then one week later they also confirmed that it was going to be sent out. I requested a tracking number and never got it. Today my wife called and she got the “run-around” as well. The time they put her on hold was as long as it took her to walk 4 blocks from work to the parking, then the 10 mile drive home. When they finally got to her, the responsible person for documents had gone home.

D  8th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I would like to make a comment on all this..i too purchased a $2400 vehicle from this company and also paid registration for it. It's odd that you were put on hold for so long? when i bought it i was told i have to provide the engine # and my driver's license number..i had a hard time finding the engine # and that caused my documents to be delayed. When i finally submitted what they needed, within 2 days i got my temporary registration and 2 weeks later my plates & tags. I was never put on hold for long periods of time ..so sad for you if you say you were..another thing..i did not purchase a helmet but it was offered to me for free..of course it is FREE if i wanted a certain color it was explained to me i had to wait for it to become available. If you were made aware it was not available when you bought it and you told them you were willing to wait..that's your fault..also..when they sent me the helmet..UPS damaged and lost it..i was able to file a claim against UPS for lost and damaged helmet..even though i didn't pay for it..i was reimbursed $59. UPS does loose packages all the time..trust me.i work for UPS location in Baldwin Park, CA and i see how these packages are handled. I guess all i can say is that seems like you had bad luck with your order but i found that my attitude had alot to do with how great i was gonna be treated. I went to their location in CHINO and experienced the MSO lady (ivy) get threatened to be hurt by a customer that wanted to buy something that was not in stock...I had a pleasant experience buying the moped from them..any problems with my moped..i simply bring it in and they take care of it..thanks to their mechanics, Fausto, John..thanks to Ivy for sending my registration documents...mary for making sure UPS reimbursed me on the damaged helmet...I would buy from them again..they take care of the issue every time
D  13th of Oct, 2010 by
I just learned about this company complaint from this site because I was being told that my item would be shipped on Tuesday (by Mary-she just like to lies alot). I had prepared all the necessary paperworks to make sure that my item would be shipped ontime for a birthday to my best friend. To my understanding on Monday when I had called -they told me that the paperworks are in place -Mary claimed today(Wednesday-Oct 13) that she didn't see the changes in the paperwork so my order got delay. Jason -is another liar in the organization when he told me that he has no manager to tell him what to do. My friend ordered was received today and he told me that the scooter tailgate is damaged. I told him that he should call them to see if they would do anything for him. They told him that he needed to take some pictures of the damaged -let us see what lies will they comes up. If I get my scooter for my best friend's birthday on time would be a miracle since I cannot see this company make on their words it would be shipped out on time for my best friend birthday. At the beginning I had called to ask on how long it would take to receive the scooter if I am located in Houston, TX. They told me it would be 5-6 days as well as it is listed on the site at www.scooterdepot.us. I had placed the order on Oct 8 and requested to ship to another address-which is where my best friend would be located. After I had called in to make sure that my order was done -they told me that I needed to copy an image of the credit card and my driver license. I had done this by scanning it and email it to the order dept-so on Monday I had called in to make sure that they got the paperwork. After they told me that paperwork was received and I was immediately transferred to shipping department-this is where Mary comes in. She told me that the item would be shipped on Tuesday. As of Wednesday-Oct 13-I called in to make sure that my item was shipped. Mary told me that the order was delay because of the address not done correctly. She even told me another lies that it would be shipped today or Thursday-Oct 14. As I will called again on Thursday to see if my item would be shipped -I am ready to hear another lies from Mary. This company is good at lying to consumer after an order has been placed. PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH SCOOTERDEPOT.US -TOO MANY EMPLOYEES THAT LIES IN THE COMPANY THAT MAKE IT HARD FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER ORDERING THE PRODUCT.
A  6th of Oct, 2011 by
Be very suspicious on comments from the user John Buchanon above. Look at the profile and previous comments. Looks like a fake user trying to lighten the blow of obvious valid complaints. Probably an employee or owner. If so, they should be ashamed for this kind of consumer fraud.