SUNNY SPORTS / Bad business practices

1 US Review updated:

I bought a new scooter from this company. It quit running at only 555 miles while still under warranty. I did all the scheduled maintenance to the letter using high quality products. I tried to get them to fix it several times and they only gave me a run-a-round (i.e. tighten screws, adjust carb, etc. is all they said). I am not going to pay $400 or more to ship it to them. They could have a local bike shop to fix it free since it was under warranty. So now I am stuck with a $1, 279.00 ornament in my garage. Also, these scooters are made in China. I should have known better.

Pa

Comments

• Ve
      Sep 23, 2009

I'm convinced the company is run by the devil himself. I bought my scooter 3 months ago. It has been the single worst customer experience of my life. I wish I had investigated them, before I bought. Their reputation is horrible. The Better Business Bureau has rated them "F"-their lowest rating. They have 156 unanswered complaints. They will literally lie to you to get you off their back. I wish I knew how to sic the authorities on them. They are beyond shady. They remind me of those places you see on the news that get raided by the cops. Before you buy from this company, look for the other blogs and BBB. The number of complaints out there are astounding.

• Sc
      Jan 02, 2010

Don't be agravated by your previous Chinese motorsport experience, change it! We at scrappydogscooters.com are committed to customer service and realistic pricing. We stock many parts for chinese vehicles, and ship them right the same day. We guarantee satisfaction fully and completely. We are a Las Vegas all American company, seeking to help good ol' Americans just wanting a good product at a good price. Is that too much to ask? Call [protected] or email at [protected]@scrappydogscooters.com to see if we can help you with your scooter, atv, or motorcycle parts needs.

Jun 26, 2012

I got a sunny scooter with one mile on it quit running they want tell me what to do to fix it I want ever buy any think with there name on it again