SunMex Travel / Vacation Package Scam

1 500 Mar de Caribe Ote. La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, MexUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 877-228-6053

Everybody be aware of this company its a scam!!!. They call you an tell you win something and then try to sell you a vacation package to Mexico for 5 days 4 nights and another to Orlando, Daytona and Bahamas. The price start at $1, 130 and then they lower it to $599 which you think its not bad and then you buy. I receive the mexico portion of the package which I can never book cause they said I am not in the system and still waiting for the Florida portion and its been 4 months already..I try to cancel the credit card and its almost impossible because their merchant its in Mexico..I just lost $599 with this company. Please be aware they are a bunch of scam artist. Ask them for their travel license to see what they said. I did and they said they don't need one cause they are in Mexico..Really!!

Comments

• Tr
      23rd of May, 2011

The leader of this fraudulent operation is Al Gamez and his email: agamez@sunmextravel.com Be aware if you receive a call from this fraudulent company and report this thief to the federal authorities.