SUNL - Scooterville / Bought 3 atv's and still not working

I bought two sunl 90st atv and one sunl 110st, one of the sunl 90 had a problem with the batteries and it would stay on, it keep staling and charger didn't work, on the other sunl 90st the batteries and i couldn't shout the atv off I had to pull the staffy plug, and the lock remote didn't work, and the wheel came off , the sunl 110st atv did a little better but the chain wouldn't stay on... The day after i got the three atv's I called and said I had problems with the atv's but the man I needed to speak to was gone for the night and the man told me to call back the next day and talk to John so I did and explained everything all over again, john asked me to try some stuff but I didn't know what to look for, and he asked me to put them back on the chargers over night and call him back, when I did get back with him and said he could get parts, and i didn't hear back from him for awhile then he asked me to send pictures so I did that twice for him, and still didn't hear from him for awhile, then 6 moths later he lets me know he is getting a new supplier and will send part asap and I sent a few more emails, without a response back two months after that I got some two batteries and new starters. And the one 90 still don't work and the other will not keep a charge, the 110 needs a starter and cellinoid, from what I was told... Very sad customer, spent a lot of money on new atv and they don't work...

Comments

• Ro
      6th of Jun, 2007

The saler for sunl was legion global, ordered from off the internet

• Co
      21st of Jun, 2007

SUNL is simply is lowest quality ### trash seller on the internet. They know this stuff is junk, they know it will fall apart quickly, they don't have parts or have any intention of honoring the warranty, and they knew it before they sold it to you! They don't care! It's simply about the money. They are lying, thieving, ### junk dealers.

• Co
      22nd of Jun, 2007

SUNL (or as we call em in the industry... TRASHL) is just a middleman importer. They buy the cheapest junk available in China, import it into the USA, and sell it for a great profit. They do not care about post sale support, or customer satisfaction. They only care about making a profit and emptying mass containers of this garbage. Parts will be hard to get, SUNL simply does not want to deal with providing parts. Forget about any kind of warranty, it's just a sales tactic to get you to buy. They can only get away with selling this junk online and thru EBAY. I recommend that people completely avoid ANYTHING sold by SUNL. It's low quality defective and dangerous GARBAGE!!!