SunL Milano 150cc Scooter / No Customer Service!!!!!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

A scooter was purchased from these jokers the beginning of November. When it finally showed up, 1 week late, it did not have the parts to finish assembly which made it incapable of riding. It is now over 1 month later and we STILL have not received the parts to complete the scotter that we have already paid in full for. We have sent numerous emails and made many phone calls to atvdiscounter.com requesting the remainder of our purchase but nothing has shown up at our door yet even though they claim to have shipped the parts twice. They actually had the gall to get snotty with us because we were complaining and sending rude emails. Rude emails wouldn't be necessary if they had responded in an efficient, timely manner. We have been jerked around by these people and now (since it has gotten ugly) I don't expect the parts at all. I don't know exactly where to go from here. I have read that SunL items are a piece of $%#! so I guess we're more screwed than I figured. I have filed a complaint with the BBB on atvdiscounter.com and will begin proceedings to dispute the charge with our credit card company that we used to pay for this thing. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ATVDISCOUNTER.COM.............EVER!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Did you see the instructional brochure they have posted on their site. I have called to cancel the order I made earlier today. Your email helped to confirm I have done the right thing! Thank you!!!

• He
      26th of Apr, 2008

If they have defective equipment, they ship it out and it becomes your problem. You will have to pay in excess of 100 bucks to return it so the tendency is to keep it and try to deal with the lemon they sent you.

they will promise you everything and provide nothing.

• Au
      24th of Jul, 2008

SUNL has lousy customer service! CROOKS!

• Je
      20th of Aug, 2008

ATVDiscounter.com is one huge RIPOFF...they lie as a reflex and will try to STEAL any MONEY they can with their BOGUS POLICIES. They will charge you big money in "restocking fees" and will even charge you for shipping even though they never shipped anything! I am currently awaiting a written response from my credit card company because I was forced to dispute the charges PLEASE ...DONT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SHYSTERS.Do yourself a big favor and go to a reputable dealer in your area and pay alittle more and be ALOT happier. I bought a Schwinn Newport 150 scooter from my local Yamaha dealer and I am thrilled with it. Tell doug, Kelly and the rest of the crooks at ATVSdiscounter to kiss off and go ride a real scoot! SUNL and ROKETAs suck anyway. I needed the stess relief I get from riding my scooter to get over THE COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL ###S AT ATVSDISCOUNTER.COM

• Da
      26th of Jan, 2009

Hope you got a credit to your Credit Card account.

• Da
      26th of Jan, 2009

I agree to get a local scooter and use a credit card there also...