Sunl ATV / Can't fine parts for new ATV

TX, United States Review updated:
I bought a New 2007 SLA 400 S ATV In Utah. Now in AZ. and took my new ATV for a ride I got 150 miles on it and it broke down. I'm 700 mile from the dealer I bought it from. I called the dealer and he give me a Phone # to Sunl so I called them They told me there was a dealer in Lake Havasu AZ. So I drove to Lake Havasu too fine that there is no dealer there. That the dealer quit selling and fixing Sunl bikes in 2006.
So I drove 100 mile for nothing. The old dealer said he would try and fix the bike. But had no way to find the parts and had no services manual. But he would try.Where can you fine parts sunl? know one will get back with you from sunl. A phone Call would be nice or even a e-mail. I think I got a prices of junk for 4000.00 Dollars. for a company to make a name for it self I think its the wrong name they want.with the bad parts I think sunl should Pay for the bad parts for a new bike .( Bought 07/10/2008) Bike will not stay running shuts down when riding wait 15 min and it will restart and you can go about 100 yards and it will quit running no one can tell me why.
Fe

Comments

Ho
  10th of Sep, 2010
This sounds like typical Chinese bike hater. Let me tell you I have a Sunl 175-A and it has been sound as a rock. I've been riding Japanese bikes (Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawasaki) since I was a young kid. As a matter of fact I still own two Kawasaki MX bikes. This Sunl that I have has been every bit as good as any Japanese bike I've owned. I honestly have not had one problem with it. I did break a fool guard (my fault for trying to get over a huge log, lol) and the replacement part was simply and quick to get. Straight from Sunl online it took only a couple of weeks to get here and was pretty inexpensive too. I love my Sunl and have never even had to use the kick start as it always fires up first bump of the electric starter.

My advise to others. They are good machines and you can't beat the price. I could replace the entire engine with the auto transmission for $500.00 if I had to. Try to do that with a Japanese bike. I've had lots of problems with my Japanese bikes over the years but don't hate them. Don't be in such a hurry to be a hater. Look at Toyota's problems now. Still damn fine cars. Take any advise with a grain of salt. There's always two sides to a story.