Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd. (SNPL) / fake company, fake data and fake projects

2 A126 Second Floor Sec 63 Noida UP 201301, India Review updated:

Hi All,

Please dont believe and take projects from Sunitha network private ltd., Noida which is a fraud company. They will tell they have lot of Data Entry projects, but all the projects are fake projects. They have lakhs of fake data with them and they are just providing them one by one, and also they have some fake errors with them to blame you.

For Medical Insurance projects, they will ask you security deposit of 2.5L, please dont pay them even a single penny. If they are genuine, they would not be needing security deposit in lakhs. Once you have taken a project, they will reject you in first slot itself, saying fake errors.

[For eg: (please see the record below)

12134 maJ. Bridgetown Mckinney info_smpa@tech.us 16713
Burlingame CA [protected] United States MALE

So between first and second line, how many spaces are there? We cant assume that and type, but if you type as single space, they will mark as error saying it is double space. If you type as double space, they will mark as error saying it is single space. Like this in every record, they will say error and reject you.]

They will give reference clients also, all are their clients only, set by them. Managing Director is Akash, Tridev Vadhera, please dont believe him even a bit.

They will not respond you properly neither they are capable to respond you. They are just running their company with the security deposit of clients who are taking the projects.

Dont waste your money and valuable time on this company !!!

If needed, we can provide, further detailed information also ..

Regards,
Bluevoid Infotech

Je
Apr 16, 2016

More Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd. (SNPL) Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• 19
      16th of Apr, 2017

Please provide the another company name which is reliable in this field

• Pr
      25th of May, 2017

i am also looking this type project but genuine projects which company u suggest my id is praveshsaxena@hotmail.com

• Ay
      8th of Jun, 2017

This Is complete wrong information for sunita network pvt ltd company. I inform to all don't count this review before taking data entry project because i am also work with sunita network this is completely wrong information .

• Am
      3rd of Jul, 2017

@Aysha Khan Mrs. Ayhsha Khan, Kindly share me your project location. Because I want to join with SNPL, But still i find about it lots of negative & positive reviews. So if you guide me it's my pleasure. My e-mail ID- akp22591@gmail.com

• Ay
      19th of Jul, 2017

@amit kumar Prasad Thanks For your interest sir Sorry for late reply, i am sending you complete details of all project of SUnita Network Pvt ltd .

17th of Oct, 2017

@Ayshaa Khan hii mr amit ji ..

17th of Oct, 2017

@amit kumar Prasad kya apne snpl se project liya h kisi bhi process ka, , plz mujhe btaye mai bhi plan kar rha hu project lene ka ap plz btaye

@mahtabn mdmahtabalamn199@gmail.com

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2017

@Aysha Khan plz suggest me also
    my mail id sharathmpbh1993@gmail.com

13th of Feb, 2018

@mahtabn Bhai mat lena.. Fake promises krenge.. Nitna invest kroge kabhi nikal nhi nhi paoge.. Upar se salary soge uska nhi loss

10th of Sep, 2017

@Aysha Khan Mrs. Ayhsha Khan, kindly provide me some more information about the SNPL as i also want to join the company gogoirajiv21@gmail.com thank you.

5th of Jan, 2018

Really this company is a fake company. Don't do any agreement with this Company

@Suraj Kumar Pradhan Can I get you number plz

13th of Feb, 2018

Sunita Network Pvt Ltd (snpl) this company make fake promises. They will p4ovide work but allmost unpaid data will provide so that you will not take any chance in profit. You will not profitable even become more loss. The QC report they will provide with most errors which never trained to you. Always apply new strategy like delay in quality check report so it will dalay in payment. They will provide bad data.

14th of Mar, 2018

I got agreement with SNPL in Dec 2017. Unfortunately I didn't read your comments. I agree with Bluevoid Infotech. I invested with setup around 5 lakhs, But in Dec 17 it was first month then lots of error then I didn't get any payment. In Jan 18 I made some payment but today is 14 Mar 2018 I didn't get any amount. I changed 3 projects because I gave payment now I am doing copy paste description project and I don't think so that I will make money from this project. They don't have certain fix instruction. If you ask for justification of your error they said that no it is your error. so It is very humble request please don't waste your money and time to do work with SNPL Noida. many company in Delhi NCR they are big fake. more interesting thing is all have same project. How it is possible. I was in hurry didn't checked and finally I lost my money. I have each and every record anybody wants to check you can coordinate with me but I am saying again please don't join SNPL Noida.

14th of Mar, 2018

@chitraketu service is also very bad. you have to make minimum 10 calls for a single work.

1st of Apr, 2018

@chitraketu Please share your Contract information

• Sh
      15th of May, 2018

@chitraketu Hi, I want to start with some online projects and also visited SNPL. Please share more facts about SNPL.
    shankybansal88@gmail.com

1st of Apr, 2018

please share your contract because i want to join snpl bu there are many negative cmnts please tell me how i am find genuine company for form filling project cont:-7085808239

6th of Aug, 2018

@raru @raru:- Thanx for posting, can you please come down to our office once, we want face 2 face meeting with you, because from these type of remarks you cant judge SNPL.

• Gu
      1st of May, 2018

Anyone suggest me for data entry project. Bcz i m searching like this project. And my meeting (on 5 may 2018) is fixed with SNPL noida. And i want this prjoect but when i seen comments then i m so confuse. plzz suggest me my Email id is- ygautamk94@gmail.com

• Pa
      14th of May, 2018

Thanks for everyone for these comments bcs I going to join this company but now not join this company.
    Please tell me anyone genuine company for data entry work my mailing address is pkashyap11@ymail.com

• Na
      27th of Jun, 2018

bhaiyyo sunita network private limited kisi aur company se kahin jyada thik hai
    is data entry ke project mai
    bahut old company hai noida mai maim bhi 4 saal se abi tak comapany se kaam le rha hu
    haan bus kabhi kabhi paymeny late ho jati hai but payment mil jarurr jati h
    agar puri traning ke sath kaam karte hain to koi problem nhi hai
    agar ek din mai ameer hona chahte ho to nahi ho sakta bahut mehnat h is kaam mai suru mai 6 months mujhe bhi baut problem hui thi lekin uske baat thik ho gya sub traning ke sath sath
    company support staff very well and company owner is very god person and soft heart

bus mn laga ke patience rakh ke kaam kro khoob paisa hai is kaam mai

• Na
      27th of Jun, 2018

sunita network is not fake
    koi bhi company agar fake hoti to 8 se market mai na hoti
    snpl is genuine company
    koi bhi fake company itne din market mai nhi rukti agar fake hoti to
    mai khud 3 saal se project reniew krake kaam kar rha hu aaj tak bina kisi problem ke

29th of Jun, 2018

As i am working with SNPL from last 5 month, i had get positive attitude and feedback. SNPL is having very supportive staffs and good working environment.

29th of Jun, 2018

SNPL company koi fake company nahi hai, snpl jo bhi work leti h wi time pe krke deti hai or working environment bhi bahut aacha. I haven't face any problem in this company in working, SNPL company kabhi bhi hard work se piche nahi hatti hai. Ye company hamesa koi bhi work ko time pe deti hai or payment bhi samay se ho jata hai.
    Thankyou

• De
      18th of Jul, 2018

Please don't believe and take projects from Sunita network private ltd., Noida which is a fraud company. They will tell they have lot of Data Entry projects, but all the projects are fake projects. They have lakhs of fake data with them and they are just providing them one by one, and also they have some fake errors with them to blame you.

@Deepak Sharma 1 Hello,

We have important information to share.

It has come to our knowledge that some people are sharing some fake and irrelevant comments about Sunita Network Pvt Ltd and trying to misguide our clients

While we condemn such activity and regret the inconvenience caused to our customers.

We would like to inform you that Sunita Network Pvt Ltd adheres to all compliance related statutory regulations with regard to plying in any part of India.

Therefore we advise our customers to exercise caution regarding such fake and misguiding comments.

In case of any query and doubt please feel free to reach out to our Head Office for an Face to face doubts clearing session .
    Note:- For all who are posting fake post on same, if you all are so much confident about the same, why you are not uploading your agreement, contact no, mail id as well.
    @All Viewer:- If any one have any doubt please come down to our office, we can show you each and every thing to proof the same

Regards
    Sunita Network Pvt Ltd

@Deepak Sharma 1 Dipak I need ur mobile number please

@Sunita Network Private Limited Mam upload the payment prof please

18th of Jul, 2018

@Salman Prince My company is working on the same field from last 8 years as a private limited from July 2014 and before that it was working as a firm. So, if you need any kind of proofs or if you want to see our e-transactions from last 8 years then please visit our office I'll show you each and every kind of details you require even I can also share the details of our existing vendor's so that you can clear all your doubts from them regarding payment, software and if you want me to share our vendor's detail here so I am extremely sorry for that we can't share our vendor's details here because this is confidential as if now we are private limited so, we are not able to provide you these details here and finally I would like to request you to please visit our office and will fulfill all your requirements.

• So
      3rd of Aug, 2018

@Salman Prince deepak bhai apna no dogy

6th of Aug, 2018

@sourav manjhi @Sourav manjhi:- See if deepak ji real person, surely he will post his contact info, so request you to please avoid same type of nonsense things.

• Ku
      24th of Jul, 2018

Am working with Sunita Network Private limited from last 9 months, i have no problem, staff is very supportive even they have customer care also for handling their clients, i dont know why some people have problem from Sunita Network am sure these all are competitors, who are doing such shame less activity to defame Sunita Network Private Limited, if any body want proof of mine genuinity go to sunita network, my name is kuldeep am working with this company, they show you my invoices and my payment proof.
    in beginning am also afraid from same fake comments but after meeting with director, i feel i have to start with single ID, i did, but after 2 months i increase my seats to 5. am very happy with services, yes i face some problem in beginning, but after support i did well.
    if any body want to start with sunita network believe me dont afraid from this such fake comments, start with single id, after this you will judge am right or wrong.

• Pa
      14th of Sep, 2018

@Kuldeep_1 If you had no problem with this could you please call me 9888078412 param sohi

24th of Jul, 2018

Me Rama Sunita Network Private limited ke sath pichle 1 saal se kam kar rahi hn muje to koi problem nahi hui abhi tak yes agar kisi to mere bare me puchna hai to company me jakar puch le wo mere bill and payment dikha sakte hai muje koi dikat nai hai agar wo allow kar to app mere center par akar visit kar sakte hai, pahle pahle mene jab search kiya iss company ke bare me to -ve comments dekh kar muje sahi nahi lga but yes bad me muje lga ki chote se surawat karte hai, to kiya mene me FCP zero id par kam kiya fir ab description me kam kar rahi hn, muje koi diakt nahi hai app ek br agreement ki terms padh lo to sari dikat khatm ho jaygi, rest wo training to dete hai. SNPL is good company.

• Da
      6th of Aug, 2018

@RamaA1 Ok ma'am i wanna Talk to You can you give me your mobile number...And address

I am already working in SNPL And I am Getting Very Bad Response From SNPL Data Entry Projects ...

Actually I Want to meet you.. to know about your project status... and working strategies.. So That we can know the genuine things about this company and work...

Regards
    DANISH SAIFI

6th of Aug, 2018

@Data Entry @Danish Saifi:- As we are from legal team of Sunita Network Pvt Ltd, If you want to know about RamaA1 You can visit our office, our corporate address is C99 1st floor Sector 2 Noida-201301, Customer care No is -9999465557. First of all please upload your agreement here, as per our records their is no client with name of dainsh Saifi please tell us your correct name, no, email id so that we can contact you, as you said you are facing issue from SNPL, please provide us required details so that we can contact you, and we promise you we will resolve all your quires.
    And if you are fake one or you are trying to defame our name we are sending your case to Cyber crime, because you are people who are posting fake comments.
    Regards,
    Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd.

• Bu
      24th of Jul, 2018

Me Bunty Sharma Working on FCP Zero project, Very supportive staff, time to time payment, Good place to start your own business, today am running my own company via SNPL, thanx SNPL for help. For every one Come to SNPL if you want to start your business.

• Ne
      25th of Jul, 2018

People having problem with this company are those who never take a project from it. If they do then they can't even say anything wrong for this company. I m neeraj from bulandseher, UP . My work is running well from last 14 months I never see a big problem with them. Yes can say some little issues came but they short them out shortly. And the staff as you can see very supportive and well mannered.
    I suggest everyone to take project from SNPL if they want to do business..
    Avoid fake news about company..
    Just see everything and judge by yourself not by others opinion.

27th of Jul, 2018

If any one is interested in having his own setup or start his own business .. Here we are with UK and USA calling process. Payment will be bi weekly . Can visit our office or call us for more details. 8010335423. Reflekt Visual Pvt Ltd