Sunita Network Pvt. Ltd. (SNPL) / fake company, fake data and fake projects

1 A126 Second Floor Sec 63 Noida UP 201301, India Review updated:

Hi All,

Please dont believe and take projects from Sunitha network private ltd., Noida which is a fraud company. They will tell they have lot of Data Entry projects, but all the projects are fake projects. They have lakhs of fake data with them and they are just providing them one by one, and also they have some fake errors with them to blame you.

For Medical Insurance projects, they will ask you security deposit of 2.5L, please dont pay them even a single penny. If they are genuine, they would not be needing security deposit in lakhs. Once you have taken a project, they will reject you in first slot itself, saying fake errors.

[For eg: (please see the record below)

12134 maJ. Bridgetown Mckinney info_smpa@tech.us 16713
Burlingame CA [protected] United States MALE

So between first and second line, how many spaces are there? We cant assume that and type, but if you type as single space, they will mark as error saying it is double space. If you type as double space, they will mark as error saying it is single space. Like this in every record, they will say error and reject you.]

They will give reference clients also, all are their clients only, set by them. Managing Director is Akash, Tridev Vadhera, please dont believe him even a bit.

They will not respond you properly neither they are capable to respond you. They are just running their company with the security deposit of clients who are taking the projects.

Dont waste your money and valuable time on this company !!!

If needed, we can provide, further detailed information also ..

Regards,
Bluevoid Infotech

Je
Apr 16, 2016

Comments

• 19
      16th of Apr, 2017

Please provide the another company name which is reliable in this field

• Pr
      25th of May, 2017

i am also looking this type project but genuine projects which company u suggest my id is praveshsaxena@hotmail.com

• Ay
      8th of Jun, 2017

This Is complete wrong information for sunita network pvt ltd company. I inform to all don't count this review before taking data entry project because i am also work with sunita network this is completely wrong information .

• Am
      3rd of Jul, 2017

@Aysha Khan Mrs. Ayhsha Khan, Kindly share me your project location. Because I want to join with SNPL, But still i find about it lots of negative & positive reviews. So if you guide me it's my pleasure. My e-mail ID- akp22591@gmail.com

• Ay
      19th of Jul, 2017

@amit kumar Prasad Thanks For your interest sir Sorry for late reply, i am sending you complete details of all project of SUnita Network Pvt ltd .

17th of Oct, 2017

@Ayshaa Khan hii mr amit ji ..

17th of Oct, 2017

@amit kumar Prasad kya apne snpl se project liya h kisi bhi process ka, , plz mujhe btaye mai bhi plan kar rha hu project lene ka ap plz btaye

@mahtabn mdmahtabalamn199@gmail.com

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2017

@Aysha Khan plz suggest me also
    my mail id sharathmpbh1993@gmail.com

13th of Feb, 2018

@mahtabn Bhai mat lena.. Fake promises krenge.. Nitna invest kroge kabhi nikal nhi nhi paoge.. Upar se salary soge uska nhi loss

10th of Sep, 2017

@Aysha Khan Mrs. Ayhsha Khan, kindly provide me some more information about the SNPL as i also want to join the company gogoirajiv21@gmail.com thank you.

• Su
      5th of Jan, 2018

Really this company is a fake company. Don't do any agreement with this Company

@Suraj Kumar Pradhan Can I get you number plz

13th of Feb, 2018

Sunita Network Pvt Ltd (snpl) this company make fake promises. They will p4ovide work but allmost unpaid data will provide so that you will not take any chance in profit. You will not profitable even become more loss. The QC report they will provide with most errors which never trained to you. Always apply new strategy like delay in quality check report so it will dalay in payment. They will provide bad data.

14th of Mar, 2018

I got agreement with SNPL in Dec 2017. Unfortunately I didn't read your comments. I agree with Bluevoid Infotech. I invested with setup around 5 lakhs, But in Dec 17 it was first month then lots of error then I didn't get any payment. In Jan 18 I made some payment but today is 14 Mar 2018 I didn't get any amount. I changed 3 projects because I gave payment now I am doing copy paste description project and I don't think so that I will make money from this project. They don't have certain fix instruction. If you ask for justification of your error they said that no it is your error. so It is very humble request please don't waste your money and time to do work with SNPL Noida. many company in Delhi NCR they are big fake. more interesting thing is all have same project. How it is possible. I was in hurry didn't checked and finally I lost my money. I have each and every record anybody wants to check you can coordinate with me but I am saying again please don't join SNPL Noida.

14th of Mar, 2018

@chitraketu service is also very bad. you have to make minimum 10 calls for a single work.

1st of Apr, 2018

@chitraketu Please share your Contract information

• Sh
      15th of May, 2018

@chitraketu Hi, I want to start with some online projects and also visited SNPL. Please share more facts about SNPL.
    shankybansal88@gmail.com

1st of Apr, 2018

please share your contract because i want to join snpl bu there are many negative cmnts please tell me how i am find genuine company for form filling project cont:-7085808239

• Gu
      1st of May, 2018

Anyone suggest me for data entry project. Bcz i m searching like this project. And my meeting (on 5 may 2018) is fixed with SNPL noida. And i want this prjoect but when i seen comments then i m so confuse. plzz suggest me my Email id is- ygautamk94@gmail.com

• Pa
      14th of May, 2018

Thanks for everyone for these comments bcs I going to join this company but now not join this company.
    Please tell me anyone genuine company for data entry work my mailing address is pkashyap11@ymail.com