Sunglassesitaly.com / I have sent several email with no response

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from Sunglassesitaly.com on the 8/03/2012. On 13/03 they confirmed that my sunglasses will be shipped. I am still waiting for this. I have sent several email with no response. I even called and the lady that answered the phone refused to speak English & just continued speaking Italian. I have just sent them an email telling them if they don't respond to my emails before Friday 05/04/2012, I will reverse the transaction. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEIR SERVICE IS BAAAAD!!!

Lo

Comments

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2011
    Sunglassesitaly.com - They are ignoring my e-mails & they don't even have customer service whatsoever
    Sunglassesitaly.com
    sunglassesitaly.com

&$*#%^&#@*&!! I have been waiting for my order for about a month now, and nothing! They are ignoring my e-mails & they don't even have customer service whatsoever! I highly recommend avoiding this site.

22nd of Oct, 2012
    Sunglassesitaly.com - I was debited and I am still waiting for my sunglasses
    Sunglassesitaly.com
    sunglassesitaly.com

STAY AWAY! sunglassesitaly.com is a SCAM!!!

As many people, I ordered sunglasses on this [censored]ing website, I waited a long time, I sent emails without responses, I was debited and I am still waiting for my sunglasses !!! If you are interested to form a group of plaintiffs, let me know.

• Vq
      11th of Jun, 2013

We made an online order, and received no email with tracking number, we then called the phone numbers available in internet but we never gor anyone answering, and finally we received no answer to the emails sent. To date we have no idea if our glasses will ever arrive
    cheers