Sundance Vacations / Rip Off
All I will say is that I will laugh my ### off at anyone who will fall for their ### sales tactics. Thank god, I go to DePaul University and have some "basic training" in marketing. First of all, when someone has a flip book of ### vacations that you have no idea what hotels and locations will be included, there's your sign. When you have "won" a free vacation, what does that mean? You don't pay a cent! In other words, no matter what they say according to corporate standards they must award you with a free vacation. Now, that means don't buy their crap vacations, bottom of the barrel crap. They are selling middle class people on vacations that suck donkey balls. In life, remember one thing... "You get what you pay for!"
When it come down to reading what I have written, be skeptical of the Corporate Monster. Oh yes, those people know how to take this fantastic session of writing, put a spin on it, and try to convince you that they are righteous. They have done nothing wrong, and we don't have two wars, a crisis in gaza, airplanes crashing in the hudson, and the uncontrolled abuse of American citizens! Put it this way, we are sick and tired offers that are too good to be true! Last thing I need is a cruise that will lead me to a timeshare presentation. ### you Sundance!
More Sundance Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Sundance Vacations - Fraudulent misrepresentation 
- Sundance Vacations - Actually Not a Scam 
- Sundance Vacations - Free Cruise and Sales Pitch 
- Smart Travel Aka Sundance Vacations - Possible Scam 
- Sundance Vacations - 3-day cruise 
- Sundance Vacations - manager
- Sundance Vacations - "free" vacation 
- Sundance Vacations - their false advertisement
- Sundance Vacations/Travel Advantage Network - unkept promises and expenses
- Sundance Vacations - They pretended to be very helpful, but in reality they want only money