Suncoreindustries.com / Beware

Last year I purchased a conversion kit from your company online for my 1997 Lincoln Continental. The parts were shipped to me and I had a mechanic install the parts. The back springs operated fine however the front spring struts would pop loudly when ever the steering wheel was turned. My mechanic felt that the bearings in the front spring struts were defective. Also your company sent me a plastic part which was supposed to turn off the air suspension disabled light. The part was not compatible with my vehicle, so your company sent me another plastic part which was not compatible with my vehicle and your company never was able to help me get the light turned off. I called your company numerous times about my popping struts and I was finally referred to your tech department where I was told that they knew my front struts were defective because other customers had called in with the same problem. I was told to keep trying to call back until the tech department had come up with a solution. Finally after several months of numerous calls, I was told that the popping problem had been solved, and that I needed to send my defective struts back and then some replacement struts would be sent to me. I could not do this, as I needed my car every day for work and could not afford to let my car sit in a shop while waiting for the struts. I called in and spoke to a lady at your company, Nechi or Barb I think it was and I asked her if I could just pay for new struts and get them sent to me and then send the old struts in for a refund. Nobody I talked to at your company was able to do this for me. So after trying numerous times to reach a solution with your company, I finally contacted strutmasters.com and they sent me two front struts which work great, and they sent me instructions to turn off the air suspension disabled light which worked for me. I had to pay another $140 to a mechanic to do the switch.I also had purchased a complete kit but your company did not send me the back shocks like they were supposed to and then charged me extra money to send me those back shocks.

At this time I would like you to please tell me how to return these defective struts to your company and I would like to be refunded for these front spring struts and for the price of the rear shocks which should have been included in the original conversion kit I paid for.

Pi

Comments

• Su
      1st of Mar, 2010

To whom it may concern:

Customer service is something that all companies want to be perfect. I was unaware that this customer had this problem. If I was aware, standard protocol is to send a replacement part with a pre-paid return service label. Typically a partial refund is issued to help compensate for any related costs to reinstall the new product. I know that it is impossible to be perfect, but perfection is what we would like to achieve. Suncore Industries Inc. has been able to provide thousands of customers with air suspension parts and has achieved a 99.98% success rate. The only real proof that we can provide is if you check out our eBay store. Inside of eBay all customers have the opportunity to leave feedback on that company they bought from. Suncore has only had two negative feedback ratings in the last year. The first was because the customer did not know how to install the air line into the dryer properly. The other was because the customer was upset because we had a problem locating a returned part that UPS had damaged in shipping. Please note he did not use our UPS return service label. Our desire is to do whatever we can to earn and keep your business. If you have any question about the Suncore brand, check out our eBay feedback. You will be reassured that you are buying a quality product.

I hope this customer that left this complaint contacts me directly, and gives me the opportunity to do the right thing for them.

Sincerely,
    Jason Lovins
    Executive Vice President
    Suncore Industries Inc.

• Br
      16th of Jun, 2014

Their products are pure garbage. Don't do it to yourself. The struts I bought from them lasted 1 month. That's a lot of money to spend just to have to redo the job in a very short period of time.