Suncellular / poor services, hotline cannot handle complains, the worst provider I've experience

Network always busy or no signal, even missed calls are billed, sunhotline always busy also, suncellular will just cut off your line if you reached your credit limit without warning. The worst provider I"'ve known.

Comments

Jun 19, 2012

Mine is the "worst" customer service ever. My company subscribed for a broadband kit (usb dongle), had lost sim card replaced. Issues:
    1. Cannot retain same phone number
    2. New sim card has no phone number yet and had to wait for 24 hours.
    Number 2 made my day. Called 5 times to 395-3333 option number 3 for their broadband tech sup, I waited for 5 to 10 mins on queue with songs, then. . . guess what? Music stops, you'll here 10 short tones like someone was dialing the phone on your ear. Then comes the longer tone, one single long tone and KAPOW! you are out! Nice eh? A very good way of getting out of trouble when you are alone in the center taking care of the queue. Sorry if I am being imaginative of things. Finally, spoke to a CS and he tells me things "totally" contradicting to the first info i got two days ago. Great!
    Lessons:
    1. Cheap products = Cheap services
    2. Unless you know how to fix the product when it breaks DONT BUY CHEAP.

• To
      Jun 24, 2012

is it even legal for them to charges us for our missed calls? what if the person isnt available in that moment? are they doing the same thing in their prepaid subscribers, do other networks do this too..?? they do the samething in india but i think they announced it in public first so that the public knows it..

• Th
      Aug 20, 2018
    Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines - Load didn't arrive
    Quezon City
    suncellular.com.ph

Date: March 13-14, 2018

Number: +[protected]

Mobile phone was turned off due to low battery when it was loaded. The next morning, when my battery was fully charged, I did not receive the load. I want a refund for my load.

My load was Regular 50 and TU60.

Total amount paid is P120.

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Please, I want my load.

• Er
      Aug 28, 2018
    Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines - About LTE
    Bacoor cavite
    Philippines

Follow up ko lang po ung complaint ko about hanggang ngaun ala pa po ung LTE ko ang number ko ay [protected]. Ang reference number ng tumawag me sa hotline ng sun ay [protected]

• Cl
      Sep 01, 2018
    Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines - Cannot text and call
    Philippines

We already paid .. But why cant we call or text???

Nov 14, 2018
    Sun Cellular - fraud
    dasmarinas cavite
    none.com

your agent processed my application but didn't give me the phone, i was so shocked when I received your billing, when I went to your cs in sm dasmarinas they told me that they will change the name on the account to the agents name, is this the way you resove it? that's identity theft...see you in court...