Suncaost Holiday / refusing to give any itinerary for holiday unless I purchase airflights and pay more money on credit card other than the $998

1 4104 West Linebaugh Ave Tampa, Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8778175951/8139154050

On 27/4/12 I was contacted by suncoast holiday as I had entered a competition on the internet which I thought was legitimate. During the long conversation I established the fact that I couldn't do holiday until I had some leave owed to me in about June 2012. I was convinced by Richard Presley to give a down deposit of $998 on my credit card for the trip and all documentation would be emailed to me asap. I was advised to recontact them in 2012 when I was ready to do the holiday. I recontacted them in February 2012 and advised them that I would like to do the holiday in June. Suncoast holidays asked me to email vouchers back to them with all personal details for myself and my travelling partner including passport details and they would send travel details. I became concerned when no detailed travel itinerary was forwarded and was advised that $830 in taxes were required for cruise and Las Vegas taxes to be paid on credit card before any itinerary would be forwarded. I mentioned this to a travel agent in Australia and was advised to check on the internet if it was a scam. On perusing the internet I became aware of this company being a scam and many complaints ahd been lodged against the. I have requested my monies to be returned and they have refused to return any money and will hold onto my holiday and give me an extension. I have been to my bank and lodged a fraud complaint. I have advised Suncoast Holiday that I have reported them and advised them that I would be following up complaint through American sources. All I want is my money back as I am 60 yrs old and need to money as I have had to retire due to ill health. My ph no. is [protected]. Please advise other sites to lodge my complaint and help me recover my money. There must be some way that you can shut down this site/ co. if they are ripping off unsuspecting people like myself worldwide. Regards, M. W. [protected]@yahoo.com.au

Comments

• Br
      7th of May, 2012

My father paid the $998, he understood what he was getting for his money (8 nights accom in Orlando & Fort Lauderdale, he would have to pay his own flights / transport and attend a time share presentation).
    He has recently passed away, I have tried to cancel the trip and get a refund for my mother. But they have not yet responded to my email and phone messages.
    I plan to go on twitter/facebook/every scam blog site in 1 weeks time, and let people know whether they respond or not. It will prove whether they are bona fide or just scammers.