Sunbeam Products / jcs customer service

Canada Review updated:

I placed an order on Sunbeam.ca on Nov 24 2018, since then I have not heard anything back about shipping my order. I was expecting to receive this by today to give as a birthday gift. I'm definitely not happy with your service and lack of communication. I tried several times to contact you about this through the sunbeam website to no luck.
All I get is these form email messages stating...
We have received your message and look forward to assisting you as quickly as we can. We respond to all inquiries in the order received.
At this point my order still shows as processing. I would appreciate a reason for this delay in shipment. If you can't fulfill my order then let me know so I can cancel my order and take my business elsewhere.

S2
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

• A2
      Dec 05, 2018

Update : Dec. 4, 2018 Finally able to get through to customer service after several attempts online and through phone contact. Since product wasn't shipped from warehouse yet, I was told I'd get a full refund after cancelling my order.
    Update: WTF? I just got a Ship Confirmation from www.sunbeam.ca today at 5pm I cancelled the order this morning at 9:20 am.
    This company Jarden Consumer Solutions, Newell Brands, Sunbeam has terrible customer service. I'm calling and emailing them again but of course I'm getting no response yet.

• A3
      Dec 07, 2018

Update: I finally got through to customer service again. This time I was told to wait till my order arrives, then reject/return it, wait till their warehouse processes it so I can get a refund within the next two billing cycles.
    I immediately asked to speak to management but no one was available. I'm upset cause this is ridiculous considering that it's not even shipped yet, UPS said only a shipping label has been created.

• Ar
      Jan 17, 2019

Rejected/Returned item and still waiting for refund. It's been several weeks since UPS returned it. Poor customer service to say the least. Every time I contact them, it's a different representative and another excuse why I haven't been reimbursed yet.