Sunbeam / king size, heated mattress cover

United States Review updated:

OMG< my brother gave me a Sunbeam heated mattress cover for x-mas, I live in Florida, rarely need to use it, personally I'm a big fan of the electric blanket, not only is this my first heated mattress cover also my first Sunbeam product, fast forward to today Jan 25, the coldest day this season in Florida, OK let me put my NEW gift to use, OK worked for about all of 8 minutes then BLINKING LIGHT, I looked up online what to do, used different outlets, even took the thing to my brothers this morning, same result-BLINKING LIGHT-NO HEAT!!. of coarse no receipt, so what a BUM x-mas present this turned out to be., I just want a working product, I rarely need this kind of product in Florida, but if needed and I have it wouldn't it be nice to have it working?, main question what is the resolution for the Blinking light?, Is it just defected and will never work?, My house has upgrade electrical, or is the only solution to just purchase a non-sunbeam product? ? - S. Alexander, Tampa, Fl [protected]

Sh
Jan 26, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Jun 03, 2017

Was given a Sunbeam queen size heated mattress pad for Christmas and washed it today ( followed instructions on blanket) and now both controls blink continually. Have unplugged from outlet and still blinks. Any suggestions/solutions?? Thanks!
    [protected]@hotmail.com