Sun Property Networks / Timeshare not sold

1 71 Commercial Ave. - suite 300Boston, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-497-5860

Has anyone ever visited sun property networks real business address at 71 commercial street in Boston, MA 02109. Please let me know on the complaint board. Someone may have to.

Ja

Comments

• Au
      31st of Mar, 2009

actually called the boston police and they sent someone by the address. it is in a business park with the name on the door but they did not go into the business to investigate or ask questions.

• To
      14th of May, 2009

I called the Boston Chamber of Commerse to see if they are a real business in that city and they had no records of any business with that name. I called the Massachusettes Attorney General and they had no commercial business license with that name either.

• Cg
      17th of Jul, 2009

We were ripped off by the same company! They cleaned out our checking account and half of our savings. That was in Jan. Yesterday a company called Quick Sale Property called us and said the same thing. Their address is the same right down to the suite number! They are now using a new name. They need to be arrested.

• So
      10th of Jan, 2011

My Husband and I both were ripped off by Sun Property Networks of 4, 500.00. They told us our condo in Fl., was sold (due to we had it up for sale) and we needed to pay 10% closing costs of what our Condo was selling for. We gave them our card number and we were to get a contract in the mail to sign and send back ASAP so we could go to closing. Well we never got the contract, they quit answering the phone, I called the Main Office in Boston Mass., and supposidly spoke with the exec v.p. and he told me that our Condo did not sell and the people backed out. I told him then you dont need my closing costs, please send it back to me or credit my credit card. He said he would (Mr. Jim Brown) and it would take 7 to 10 days before I'd receive my money back. Well guess what. Never did I get the money. I've contacted the BBB, Fl., Attorney General's Office, FBI, Consumer Fraud of Fl., and this was back in 2007 and I'm still trying to get our money back: