Sun International / soho hotel smoking casino bad service

1 Rustenburh, South Africa

We went to Soho Hotel to the smoking casino yesterday afternoon 9 Aug 2018 at about 16h45.The machine I played on a 7's machine by the cashier that gives free games just stopped working and said error call attendant. We waited for the attendant. She came and helped and not even a spin later the machine said call attendant again. I waited 15 min for the attendant to come. In that time 7 machines around me had an error. She came. Tried fixing the machine and then took my card and walked away. Machine said that I needed a manual payout of R54. 00 rand. I waited and waited. Another guy came and after my husband went to call someone they brought my card back but I waited still. The guy opposite me had also waited for a manual payout. After approximately 45 minutes I had to leave without my payout of 54 and needless to say we couldn't gamble further as it was late and we needed to leave for Jhb. I am really disappointed in the way the staff handled the issue and made us wait. Shantelle Bester Id [protected] Cell:[protected]

Sh