Sun International / pathetic customer service for a 5 star establishment

1 Sun City, South Africa

I am still booked at the Cascades as I write this. What a complete waste of my hard earned money. This is the worst hotel I have ever been to... Mind you I am a frequent international traveler.
From being served rotten lamp shank by the room service. To waiting for toilet paper from house keeping for and hour and a half to coming back to a filthy room at 1pm! And to being charged for a draft beer and then being told it's out of stock after you have taken my money... That's blatant theft!

The extractor fan in the bathroom does not work and the drains have a sewer smell in our room.

The attitude of the staff stinks. The food is worse than pathetic and I will forever speak of how I wasted my money at suncity when all I wanted was to give my kids a memorable Christmas holiday.

I have been here for 5 nights and I was going to let this slide... Too many people have probably let things slide, hence nothing has been done to fix customer service at Cascades and as a result, we suffer too.

I actually don't think anything will b done about my concerns above, but it's worth a try to see if anything will be done so future patrons don't waste their time and Money in this facility.

Please train your staff on customer service that is worthy of a 5 star establishment... I would probably have received better service at a sun fomular one hotel...

Regards