Sun Electronics / Vaporware

1 16725 NW 20th Ave. Miami Gardens, Fl 33056, Miami Gardens, FL, United States
Phone: 305-536-9917

The following is a copy of the letter filed with the BBB. On 08/17/2011 The BBB REVOKED Sun Electronics for failure to respond to one or more complaints. I also emailed a complaint to the owner John Kimball.
also left out of the letter is the tim the controller sat on Tom Morris's desk for 2 or 3 weeks and when asked about it says oh that's what this controller is doing on my desk even thogh there was a letter sent with it!
On August 2 2010 I purchased a charge controller from Sun Electronics from their website. I paid with paypal in the amount of $208.15, some 2 0r 3 months later I found it to be defective.
I could not get through or was having difficulty speaking to someone who would help me with a return so I looked at their company profile and got in touch with a guy named Daniel after 2 correspondences with Daniel he told me I should return the controller in it's original box with a letter describing the problem.On May 12, 2011
I sent the controller certified return receipt
via U.S. postal mail to Sun Electronics. I have confirmation that the controller was signed for the delivery date was May 20th. signed by MFLORES tracking no; [protected] On June 19, 2011 I emailed to ask the fate of the controller I was subsequently referred to Tom Morris who told me he would check it later.ON June 20th 2011 I spoke to Tom Morris who asked me about the controller despite the fact I had sent a letter with the controller detailing the problem. On June 21st I spoke with Tom again about the problem. On July 12, 2011 I asked what was going on with the controller and Tom Morris admitted it was faulty. On August 30th 2011 I emailed Tom Morris and he blamed it on someone named Tony and said he was handling replacements.Later that same day August 30th 2012 Tom said that they were still waiting on a replacement from the manufacturer and that in the future I should just go to the manufacturer. On Jan.17 2012 I wrote Tom Morris and Gave him Until January 20th 2012 to "make things right or I would take other measures.
Tom Morris wrote an email back that same day January 20th 2012 and said he had the replacement controller. On January 18th 2012 I wrote Tom Morris and gave him my shipping/physical address and asked him to let me know the carrier and tracking number. On January 21st 2012 I emailed Tom Morris and asked him if the controller was shipped. His reply was I need to confirm this on Monday and find the tracking number.On April 24, 2012 I white an e-mail to Tom Morris [protected]@sunelec.com and asked him why he wanted to cheat me on a $200.00 controller. his reply was ; contact [protected]@sunelec.com I am no longer with the company and can't really do anything here.On April 24, 2012 I emailed [protected]@sunelec.com and told him that they still have my controller and that a replacement was promised to me, I included the email from tom that promised me the replacement controller and that for them to continue to hold it constituted fraud by mail. Charlie (Antonio Pirog ) told me he would make everything right if I would just give him the original order number.On April 25, 2012 Antonio Pirog emailed me back and said that he could not vouch for anything that Tom Morris and I discussed and that my purchase was too long ago and I should just go to the manufacturer. On April 25, 2012 I wrote Antonio Pirog back to clarify that they have my replacement controller and there was nothing to go to the manufacturer with. I told them I would prefer my money back but would accept a replacement. On April 26, 2012 Antonio Pirog said he understands and that he needs "an extra day" for the accounting dept. to open the books. on Friday April 27, 2012 I wrote Antonio Pirog and told him I didn't believe him and that if I didn't get my replacement Immediately I would be filing charges.On Monday April 30th after hearing nothing from anyone at Sun Electronics for 2 business days I emailed Antonio Pirog yet again and asked him if he intended to keep up this game? No reply.